Texas A&M @ Texas Tech - Thoughts?

Good write ups everyone. Wish I had jumped on this at 8, but will probably still take TT at the higher number. Agree that Fran will be gone at seasons end. Wasn't it last years game when the cameras got all those corps guys grabbing their balls to 'help the team' on the extra point or field goal ! ? ! I had heard that 'rumor' for years and couldn't believe my eyes that they really do that.

Tech might hate aTm more than anyone. And I didnt even realize that aTm has only played one away game this season. This could be the hardest stadium for them to play in this year when you factor in the rivalry and how bad Tech wants to beat the hell out of aTm. Im thinking Tech wins 49-24.

I don't post a lot because my support or pick seems to be the kiss of death. This non-game specific topic might be safe however. It has probably changed since I was at TT, but there was never any doubt that beating UT was the ultimate glory while beating Tam was only really good fun. If either came to our house, they were going to have a tough time. Since it was pre-Leach it was a little different, but we tended to win when it was least expected and to lose badly when the sports media thought we were at least going to be in the game. Good luck on your picks, whatever they might be.

Fran is done at A&M. It's in the books.

Leach knows this. He also knows this is his last chance to humiliate the Aggies under Fran. It could be 84-10 and Harrell would be in the game late in the 4th.

ynn-
I just had to come back in here to give you props on your analysis of Techs defensive resurgence. If they continue, the team as a whole could be scary good. I don't have any inside info, but if Fran is not done at A&M, a lot of supporters will be.

thanks...

we've got a tough one this week @ Mizzou. Moneyline play for me, if anything. Would like to see the line go up to 4 or 4.5, but the public always loves Tech

Back