Teofimo Lopez vs Josh Taylor

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Who y’all got?

I’d like to back Teo, but he is a basket case.
Taylor looked pedestrian vs Caterral but I think some had Caterral underrated

My BIL lives for the sport. He said Lomo will win but get screwed by a decision.

Tonight he doesn’t like either fighters form or attitude/look. Says if Teo lands a punch early he could wake up and go for a KO. Says +550 is good value. I’ll bite for a bit.

I'm trying to read the backstage body language of Lopez and Taylor. Neither one is looking super confident. If Teofimo lands a big shot early his confidence will skyrocket and he has the ability to end things in a hurry.

Lopez by KO is a decent value play.

Reactions: KJ
My BIL lives for the sport. He said Lomo will win but get screwed by a decision.

Tonight he doesn’t like either fighters form or attitude/look. Says if Teo lands a punch early he could wake up and go for a KO. Says +550 is good value. I’ll bite for a bit.

I'm trying to read the backstage body language of Lopez and Taylor. Neither one is looking super confident. If Teofimo lands a big shot early his confidence will skyrocket and he has the ability to end things in a hurry.

Lopez by KO is a decent value play.
Crazy I've settled into Taylor by decision but am not betting on it so hope you get it

Back