• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Tennis 10/22-10/28

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 Tennis Record: 11-19 (-22.64 units)

Ok beyond horrible week for me with Madrid. Just couldn't win a bet to save my life. Time to cut down this deficit chop by chop by chop.

ATP St. Petersburg Open

Pashanski +107
vs Garcia-Lopez (2 units to win 2.14 units)

ATP Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon

Almagro +125
vs Fish (2 units to win 2.5 units)

whooo lordy was this match sketchy

Mardy Fish recovered from a set down against Almagro to tie it at a set apece, then has been playing clinically on serve, and clinching the break in the 7th game of the deciding set. He was serving at 5-4 (30-0) having won an astounding 18 out of 18 points on serve for that, before losing 4 consecutive points to concede the break back. As we speak though, viscious bookmaker rumours may now be quashed as Fish has luckily taken the match in the breaker, but boy there would have been some questions if it was a different result!

sorry bout the loss

That happens in tennis a lot tho. I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to cause for any concern of match fixing right now with all the shit coming out about it. At least I would hope not. The more amazing thing for me is how many times Almagro will lose to Fish in 3 sets. I hope they play many more times, maybe Almagro can set a record for this or something.

1-1 for the day tho +0.14 units as Pashanski was able to get past GGL in straight sets. And as mentioned Almagro yet again loses to Fish in 3 sets after taking the first set easily, losing the 2nd set 3-6 and then losing in a TB in the 3rd.

2 more dog plays for today.

St Petersburg

Starace +170 vs Vliegen (2 units to win 3.4 units)

Basel

Koubek +100 vs Chela (3 units to win 3 units)

2 more dog plays for today.

St Petersburg

Starace +170 vs Vliegen (2 units to win 3.4 units)

Basel

Koubek +100 vs Chela (3 units to win 3 units)

good call with Koubek, and nice sized wager to boot. GL with Potito next.:cheers:

thx guys.

Well nothing stands out to me today so gonna take the day off. If I had the ability to do parlays I would think about using Gulbis in a parlay with some of the players that should easily advance to cut down on the juice of him.

thx guys.

Well nothing stands out to me today so gonna take the day off. If I had the ability to do parlays I would think about using Gulbis in a parlay with some of the players that should easily advance to cut down on the juice of him.

what book do you use?

TheGreek. you can't parlay tennis matches there

yes you can. You just have to call customer service and place the parlay of the phone. I do it all the time. You can't parlay WTA though, ONLY ATP. You can parlay ATP with any other sport too.

check out this fuckjob Roddick gave me today

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Oct 24 1:34am[/FONT]</td> <td align="left" width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]6 Team Parlay - Loss[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]100.00 to win 113.29[/FONT]</td> <td align="right" width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]-100.00 [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Tennis - ATP Davidoff Swiss Indoors - Basel, Switzerland
First Round Matchups October 24, 2007
Nicolas Kiefer vs Carlos Berlocq
Nicolas Kiefer (-1200) [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Tennis - ATP Davidoff Swiss Indoors - Basel, Switzerland
James Blake vs Oscar Hernandez
James Blake (-2000) [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 3. Tennis - ATP Davidoff Swiss Indoors - Basel, Switzerland
Albert Montanes vs Marcos Baghdatis
Marcos Baghdatis (-900) [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 4. Tennis - ATP Davidoff Swiss Indoors - Basel, Switzerland
Juan Martin Del Potro vs Michael Russell
Juan Martin Del Potro (-320) [push/cancel]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 5. Tennis - ATP Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon - Lyon, France
Andy Roddick vs Fabrice Santoro
Andy Roddick (-700) [loss]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffebcd"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 6. Tennis - ATP Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon - Lyon, France
Sebastien Gorsjean vs Rodolphe Cadart
Sebastien Gorsjean (-800) [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>
FUCK RODDICK!

thanks for the heads up, never really did bets over the phone with them unless my internet was down or something. yeah roddick fucked ya big time, just horrible.

ATP Basel

Rochus +140 vs Fish (2 units to win 2.8 units)

Thought this would be closer odds. I'll take it tho.

ATP Basel

Karlovic -120 vs Blake (3.6 units to win 3 units)

As much as I want to believe in American tennis I just cant. While Blake has the better ranking, I think Karlovic is better suited for this match.

ATP Basel

Wawrinka +100 vs Berdych (2 units to win 2 units)

Playing at home, made the QF's last year here, coming off another big win against Nalby. Worth the shot.

ATP St. Petersburg

Youzhny +145 vs Ancic (2 units to win 2.9 units)

Only reason Youzhny got ousted in the 2nd round of this tournament last year was because he had to withdraw. This guy still holds a 16-6 record in this event and won it before and made the QF in 2005. I think he will put up a good fight in this match.

With all this said, I'm gonna monitor these bets to see how they do until the later Lyon matches. Guess I'm making up for my no plays yesterday huh lol

Little commentary. Rochus was serving for the first set and got broke and lost in the TB. Won the 2nd TB. So lets hope his ass can do some good in the 3rd set.

Starace should have won the first set more easily then a TB but gave away a break as well.

ATP Lyon

Santoro -140 vs Grosjean (4.2 units to win 3)

Santoro with the impressive win against Roddick. Has a lot of experience in this tournament with a 12-9 record. Reached the SF's and the QF's the last times he played it.

ATP Lyon

Benneteau +130 vs Simon (2.6 units to win 2 units)

Battle of France here. I'm going with Benneteau as he has played in this event and surface a ton as shown by his 13-6 record in this event. Simon meanwhile has played in this event a few times for a 2-3 record but this is is first time past the first round. Should be an interesting match but I don't see Benneteau without his chances.

hey how bout that "easy" winner with Rochus?

6-7, 7-6, 7-6 (17-15!!!!!!)

jesus christ was I sweating this one. Fish had 43 Aces and STILL LOST!!

shows how much of a bum he is. didn't see your plays before I made mine, good luck with them save for the Blake hatin. I refuse to believe that both top Americans will fold like a house of cards.

Dynomite: thx bro. I'm just hopefull Wawrinka can finally cash for me. I bet against him, he wins. I bet for him, he loses. Hope he breaks that streak.

Das Kapital: Not sure where you got the "easy" winner thing from. Never said Rochus would be an easy winner. In fact my writeup about it was I just thought it would be closer odds then shown and bet on the perceived value.

Dynomite: thx bro. I'm just hopefull Wawrinka can finally cash for me. I bet against him, he wins. I bet for him, he loses. Hope he breaks that streak.

Das Kapital: Not sure where you got the "easy" winner thing from. Never said Rochus would be an easy winner. In fact my writeup about it was I just thought it would be closer odds then shown and bet on the perceived value.

I guess the sarcasm didn't translate in my post. The match was nutzo. I was just making an observation. Lighten up.:cheers:

Dynomite: Yes it does, thie streak sucks lol

Das Kapital: Sorry then, I was thinking it was either sarcasm about the match or maybe I said something about the match or whatever. No worries. Yeah it was an insane match and he could have honestly won it in 2 sets if he wouldn't have served out the first set instead of getting broke and losing the 1st TB. Never thought it would go to 3 TB's either.

Time to recap the day. Santoro is still pending as it looks like the match got interrupted to possible electrical problems. Santoro won the first set and down a break in the 2nd.

Rochus wins 6-7, 7-6, 7-6 (+2.8 units)
Starace wins 7-6, 6-2 (+4 units)
Karlovic wins 4-6, 7-6, 6-4 (+3 units)
Wawrinka loses 5-7, 4-6 (-2 units)
Youzhny wins 6-4, 6-2 (+2.9 units)
Benneteau wins 7-5, 6-4 (+2.6 units)

So if my math is correct so far 5-1 (+13.3 units) with Santoro pending.

Well Santoro is playing beyond horrible right now so just gonna chalk that up as a loss.

5-2 (+9.1 units) to finish the day today

thx bro, gl to ya today.

Just one play for today, after having 7 yesterday kinda figured I wouldn't like too much on the card for today.

ATP Basel

Baghdatis -110 vs Mathieu (3.3 units to win 3 units)

Baghdatis wins 6-2, 7-6

Been a nice week to get back all the horrible plays I made in Madrid last week.

2007 Tennis Record: 20-22 (-4 units)

Back