Taylor Hall’s Future

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
What’s the deal @ScopeY is he staying in Newark or are they going to ship hm? Could probably get a decent haul based on potential alone. Maybe?

He’s on the trading block, it was already confirmed that they were listening to offers.

Dead last in the met, second to last in the conference/league...I guess they have a couple months to field offers but they're in a weird spot right?

His contract is up, ask for to much and get nothing or settle for less so he doesn't go for nothing

The NJ locker room must be a mess at this time. They need to settle their issues pronto.

Dead last in the met, second to last in the conference/league...I guess they have a couple months to field offers but they're in a weird spot right?

His contract is up, ask for to much and get nothing or settle for less so he doesn't go for nothing
I think he wants out and don’t see him resigning in New Jersey; like you said he’s the perfect rental for a playoff team. Believe TSN in the past has done a thing on rentals where the impact of a rental was far less than what was given up previously.

Back