• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Talk me off LSU

BombDropper

Pretty much a regular
Badgers fan my whole life, can't figure this one out. I know Daniels isn't playing but the rest of the LSU stars are in and showing they want to play and win. I don't feel the drop off to Nussmeier is going to be wildy drastic especially with all those weapons.

WI has looked disfunctional in many forms, mainly on offense this year. I get LSU isn't exactly known for their defense, but the Badgers struggled to score with their full offense against middle of the road B10 teams. Take out their best player (Alllen) along with best OL, 2nd and 3rd WR, and backup RB out for season.

Defensively WI has been solid and maybe thats why people are taking the points. However, WI doesnt go up against weapons of this caliber often. Gave up only 24 to Ohio St but that was a home game.

I dont see much motivation for WI other than the ol' "nice way to end for seniors" or "right step for next year" cliches.

Trying not to use my HELOC on LSU today but I see this one in the neighborhood of 34-10.

Other plays
Iowa +6, ugly cover
Washington +4 and ML
Bama -2

Well, the lull in the Wiscy season was when mordecai was injured. Better team with him in there. Fickell trying to build a program. Playing a team with a bad defense. OL should dominate. There are going to be a ton of LSU teasers out there. Just throwing some stuff out there, but still think I agree with you.

T
Well, the lull in the Wiscy season was when mordecai was injured. Better team with him in there. Fickell trying to build a program. Playing a team with a bad defense. OL should dominate. There are going to be a ton of LSU teasers out there. Just throwing some stuff out there, but still think I agree with you.
Thats fair

My biggest concern is actually not really in an on field matchup at all.

I've been betting long enough to spot red flags. Public all over LSU, line going backwards, Vegas asking for that LSU money keeping it under 10.

Metaphorically I feel like I'm staring at a giant trap with a bunch of LSU fans offering me to come in and have a beer knowing full well how this ends. Also my least favorite thing being at a bowl party where all the non gambling Badgers fans will be cheering as I have to fake a smile in disbelief.

If I dont bet on LSU, they will by 100. If I bet on LSU Badgers will play their best game of the year. Amazing to have this much power haha

T

Thats fair

My biggest concern is actually not really in an on field matchup at all.

I've been betting long enough to spot red flags. Public all over LSU, line going backwards, Vegas asking for that LSU money keeping it under 10.

Metaphorically I feel like I'm staring at a giant trap with a bunch of LSU fans offering me to come in and have a beer knowing full well how this ends. Also my least favorite thing being at a bowl party where all the non gambling Badgers fans will be cheering as I have to fake a smile in disbelief.

If I dont bet on LSU, they will by 100. If I bet on LSU Badgers will play their best game of the year. Amazing to have this much power haha
You put it very well here ha

What is Brian Kelly's record in bowls when he's not horribly outgunned in the playoffs? Has to be good I'd think, but I haven't looked it up

Mordecai can sling it a bit. I can see Wiscy getting 24+ against this bad defense. JD was such a huge part of the running game as well. If LSU can’t run that puts a lot of pressure on a green QB completing just 50% of his passes. Man, this is tough game.

Love BMR pulling in random BOL lines

This one is flat out reverse line movement, plain n simple

1704125665551.png

Mordecai can sling it a bit. I can see Wiscy getting 24+ against this bad defense. JD was such a huge part of the running game as well. If LSU can’t run that puts a lot of pressure on a green QB completing just 50% of his passes. Man, this is tough game.
I agree on JD being a big part of the run game, but I'm not sure I'd call Nuss "green." He has around 175 pass attempts career

I somewhat agree here...however the way I see it he already had limited weapins. Now he has 1 starting receiver and the biggest thing for the badgers is using the run to set up easy passes.

Allen out, Chaz hurtand missing best O lineman may limit that early and that wont be good for the Badgers.

I am starting to back off a little, but I still in my gut feel like this is a big step up in class. These LBs are covering guys from cities like Fargo, Manitowoc, etc each week haha. Welcome to SEC speed

Well my big bet at -9 mustve moved it. Glad to see Vegas move it to double digits.

34-13 LSU

Couple big pass plays with that LSU speed. Badgers ground game sputters and takes away their identity. I move to 1-87 lifetime on my 'lock' picks. Happy New Year

I somewhat agree here...however the way I see it he already had limited weapins. Now he has 1 starting receiver and the biggest thing for the badgers is using the run to set up easy passes.

Allen out, Chaz hurtand missing best O lineman may limit that early and that wont be good for the Badgers.

I am starting to back off a little, but I still in my gut feel like this is a big step up in class. These LBs are covering guys from cities like Fargo, Manitowoc, etc each week haha. Welcome to SEC speed
Different in the older days, Orgeron and Miles would just try and out athlete these teams and roll the ball out so to speak, so that’s going back many years.

Step up in coaching with Kelly here too

may be a good one to watch the first few drives.

Back