Taking the Grizz plus 13

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Looks like a hard spot for Houston to go after them. This will be the 10th game for Houston without 2 days off. After this game they will be playing at Denver the next day in a worst 5 in 7. One day off and then they face the Lakers at home and then 1 day off and Bobcats away and the Next day Spurs at home. Not much rest and a lot of tough teams for a very tired Houston.
Grizz have covered ats last 4 b-b and the last 3 were on the road. They had 2 days off before Philadelphia and they will have 2 days off after Houston. Houston in first game of a b-b was 3-6-1 last 10 ats. Houston got beaten by 11 and 12 last 2 at Memphis so they would like to slap them around but they had been pounding Memphis before that which both teams know and last 20 at home would have covered a 13 spread 6 times. Memphis is 7-1 ats last 8 away so think total chances are good. GL

nice pick tuck... i agree... Memphis has been covering... even with Playoff teams, yes they lose but they can shoot the ball when it counts.. BOL

Current total is 195.5
These are the scores of Houston at home as a over 10 favorite
Memphis 82-71 12.5
OKC 89-77 14
Clippers 103-96 11
Kings 107-96 13
Washington 87-89 13.5
Kings 94-82 13
Every game went under except Clippers and they never covered a spread
Adding under 195.5
Rockets off a 228 point over against the Suns and heading to Denver
Memphis off a 215 game on a 193 total 2 mild over referees and 1 mild under referee and under is 12-5 at Houston added a1/3rd unit at 14.5 on side under is 1 unit

Actually side is now 2 units one unit 13 and the other 14.5. Under for 1 unit.

do we know if Yag is in tonite?

updates?

line is up to 15 in some spots (my local) and 14.5 online...im assuming he aint

No idea, just general theory of games is my bet. Houston absolutely horrific covering these large spreads and playing in a terrible spot is enough for me to gamble with a team that has been trying and getting the job done as a road dog. Call it the God will Provide theory.

No idea, just general theory of games is my bet. Houston absolutely horrific covering these large spreads and playing in a terrible spot is enough for me to gamble with a team that has been trying and getting the job done as a road dog. Call it the God will Provide theory.

i agree on play...just would like it more if Rudy was present

gl with it...i may still dabble

News: Rudy Yag is questionable for Sunday's game at Houston due to an eye ailment, according to the Sports Network.

i think he's still in

Gl we HAD. I actually at half time added plus 2.5 and plus .5 fourth quarter so this was really nice. 93-83 final

nice. it was tight but glad it ended up only a 10 point game. thanks to von wafer for jacking up brick 3s

tuck, miami is playing 4 in 6 tomorrow....i often see you say it is the 'worst' 3rd in 4, or worst 4 in 6...what do you mean by worst?...something to do if it's at home or on the road?

nice. it was tight but glad it ended up only a 10 point game. thanks to von wafer for jacking up brick 3s

Tight is being kind..I had Hou-14.....

It was 91-67 with 4:30 to play.....MEmphis ends game on a 16-2 run.....Thats the NBA but to have a 10 pt gap with a 14pt spread is sad.....Thats a tough beat...

Tight is being kind..I had Hou-14.....

It was 91-67 with 4:30 to play.....MEmphis ends game on a 16-2 run.....Thats the NBA but to have a 10 pt gap with a 14pt spread is sad.....Thats a tough beat...

that's definitely a tough beat man. I was on MEM +14 same as Tuck but I have to say I went to bed when it was 91:66 (+25 HOU) with 4 minutes to play. I check back later and it's 93:83 FT? WOW.

Totally undeserved cover IMO, although I did count on Houston to rest some starters but 16:2 last 4 minutes, are you serious? WOW.

I did lose a bet in a similar way, Dallas v Montreal, Dallas up 1:0 with several back to back powerplays and TWO 5 on 3 powerplays only to lose 1:3? WTF.

That's sports for ya.

Good call Tuck.

Back