Swift Garcia and More Boxing

Good. I was gonna watch boxing all night long ... but then I get back from a hiatus from boxing and first fight I see has a guy win a minimum of 7 out of 10 rounds and has a scorecard against him of 92-98. NO FUCKING WAY.

More active and more effective ... just insane.

They need to do something .... they have to... ... that guy should never be allowed to score a fight again for as long as he lives

Good. I was gonna watch boxing all night long ... but then I get back from a hiatus from boxing and first fight I see has a guy win a minimum of 7 out of 10 rounds and has a scorecard against him of 92-98. NO FUCKING WAY.

They need to do something .... they have to... ... that guy should never be allowed to score a fight again for as long as he lives

Wide card for sure, I actually did think he won the fight, though. No way Rossy won "minimum" 7 of 10 rounds. More active for sure. More effective, not so much. A lot of close rounds. It's no real surprise that they went to the hometown fighter.

VK, just be glad you didn't see the scores in the first fight on HBO last week. Dubious would be kind word for how bad two of the scores were.

Nice job Kayoing a lightweight last night Garcia! Love how Showtime continually pimped out that it was a fight for Garcia to "showcase his skills." Guess we needed Peterson v Garcia to marinate a little longer because it's a fight we're all dying to see :rofl:

Highlight of the night was for sure Broner getting massively booed when he was shown on the screen at Barclays Center.

Edit...

Not showing up.
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
.<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

VK, just be glad you didn't see the scores in the first fight on HBO last week. Dubious would be kind word for how bad two of the scores were.

Nice job Kayoing a lightweight last night Garcia! Love how Showtime continually pimped out that it was a fight for Garcia to "showcase his skills." Guess we needed Peterson v Garcia to marinate a little longer because it's a fight we're all dying to see :rofl:
marinate ala Gamboa/JuanMA

HBO is creeping back here BIG time.....

Back