sweep time

under 2h seems reasonable... 60%+ shooting wont happen again either side and spurs know at this point it's their game to control

i'll either go 0-2 or 2-0 on hornets 2nd half and over for full game.

hoping of course the hornets fight back. i can still hedge my bet in the 4th quarter if the number is right if the blowout indeed occurs.

good pace for the over. but i think the 4th will be an under if the spurs maintain this 15+ lead. need alot of points for a big middle opportunity.

over in play

this is a blow

hope they score for you...im out

im all missed up right now...can't see the forest thru the trees at the moment...gettin schooled last few days

fuckin trash. turnovers galore. and missing point blank layups. over in jeopardy now fuck. scoreless 2minutes.

yea i got swept. only one winner tonight. under 4th quarter. lousy day. considering a break. scrubs suck.

2-4 today. -2.3 units. 4th quarter under. tailed meatball on penguins on ice. lost the rest.

so is this series one that the home team wins every game? or is there some spurs love now? i think they figured out how to defend the hornets. peja is ineffective. duncan makes chandler look like garbage.

jc88 if u are reading this. you are doing well. screw me. i'm gonna tail you. even though we were on opposite sides on over 2nd half la/utah, the under was the right side, just unlucky.

jc88 if u are reading this. you are doing well. screw me. i'm gonna tail you. even though we were on opposite sides on over 2nd half la/utah, the under was the right side, just unlucky.

I like 3 games this week already, will post when i lock them in

Back