sweep time

BOL EHS

Western Favs are 12-0 SU & 10-2 ATS their last 12 playoff games.

that is a ridiculous run...u have to think it cant go forever but everytime u think i might end...just keeps going

u'll know better then i but cant remember a run like this where Pub and favs r killin it

gl EHS...get the late ones

I disagree with the "pubs"/"favs".... Jazz won today and were not the public bet by any means. Magic last night were the public team... other than the Lakers early in the playoffs... I think most games have drawn close to even action... and some of the bigger disparities in %'s... have come to the dog. Cavs in game 2 for example.

so what does this mean. lakers was still a road dog but public was all over them. hornets also a road dog and public love on them too.

surveyed the site and did some thinking. thought about betting out for no action. i flipped three heads in a row on a quarter i found in my basketball shoes. gonna stick with my gut. hornets and over.

surveyed the site and did some thinking. thought about betting out for no action. i flipped three heads in a row on a quarter i found in my basketball shoes. gonna stick with my gut. hornets and over.

imo that is a bad combo

yes i know. when you take the fav you should like the over. when you hit dogs you should take the under. well let's hope your under is right with a hornets victory. so i'll split.

no, thats not what im saying.. public is on the hornets and over thats y I said thats a bad combo

ah. i really didn't know that the public was on the hornets and over. but then again we had this thread up awhile back. who is the public? are we public. are cappers public?

weird. normally hornets like to push the pace they are slowing it down. spurs are pushing it more often than they usually do.

i hear you. the way both teams are playing, i think they are going to sustain this all game. snail pace. hope i can hedge out at half.

it sure did. 46 after 1 after a snail start. i like what byron told his team. match the intensity and pick up the pace. might see what the 2q line is.

mo pete showin nothing agin so Scott tappin into a unproductive bench

surprised the showin by hornets so far

young team i not surprised but damn

have to think about these games more. all line movement pushed lakers down from +3 down to +1. NO was pushed down just the same. could fading the line movement be 2-0 today?

yea the over has a shot. 97 at half. only 92 more needed. that's a bad offensive half for NO. spurs will have to keep scoring to maintain.

Back