Superbowl Squares

No crayons and cocktail napkins available for the unveiling of the numbers?

Happy with the good, solid football combinations of 9-1 & 5-3.

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

I can't wait to see how this plays out now.. hopefully we get between 12-20 scores.. to even it out

No prob.. upon completion of this... everyone keep their eyes on the nccab forum for the ncaa pool. . Not your average pool. .. its more like super bowl squares then brackets.
we've had a great ncaa tourney squares the last two years that's an easy format

No prob.. upon completion of this... everyone keep their eyes on the nccab forum for the ncaa pool. . Not your average pool. .. its more like super bowl squares then brackets.

Is it a squares pool with payouts at half and final of every game with increased payouts from round to round?

I ran a March Madness line pool on here before. Everyone seemed to like it. I wouldn't be able to run it this year, but if someone could take it over, that would be great. I'm sure my thread is still on the site from a few years ago that explains the format.

I ran a March Madness line pool on here before. Everyone seemed to like it. I wouldn't be able to run it this year, but if someone could take it over, that would be great. I'm sure my thread is still on the site from a few years ago that explains the format.

Might wanna check with STEED on that, Gorg..... :popcorn:

every change of any/every score if i read it right

Every time the physical score of the game changes a square is payed out 100
halftime score gets 100 dollar bonus.. additionally any scoreless quarter will win 100 as well....

Final score gets the remainder of cash

I can't believe I've been in my new office for 6 days and still have no email or internet.. how do they expect me to do non work related important things. . Fuckwads

Back