Superbowl Props

Handykapt

Pretty much a regular
Arizona to recieve the opening kick-off... -190/+100 (this seems like a no brainer) ...-190
Arizona to win the coin toss... -115/+100 (insurance for above, Pitt will defer if they win) ...+100
Willie Parker over 82.5 rushing yds... -250/+200 ...-250
Longest rush by Willie Parker over 16.5... -250/+200 ...-250
Longest completion by Ben over 38.5... -250/+200 ...+200
Willie Parker MVP... -50/+350 ...-50

Also teasing Pitt-1 / Over 40.5 ...300 ...+300

Final score: 31-17 Steelers
(Disclaimer - Yes, these are homer picks and yes, I'm biased on this game. STEELER NATION!)

Last edited:
Arizona to recieve the opening kick-off... -190/+100 (this seems like a no brainer)
Arizona to win the coin toss... -115/+100 (insurance for above, Pitt will defer if they win)
Willie Parker over 82.5 rushing yds... -250/+200
Longest rush by Willie Parker over 16.5... -250/+200
Longest completion by Ben over 38.5... -250/+200
Willie Parker MVP... -100/+700

Also teasing Pitt-1 / Over 40.5 ...300

Final score: 31-17 Steelers
(Disclaimer - Yes, these are homer picks and yes, I'm biased on this game. STEELER NATION!)

Has Pitt deferred most of the year?

Pitt will defer if they get the option.

I like Hightower over 8 1/2 receiving yards at -145. Think the Steelers try to play coverage against Warner and blitz very little. Hightower should get a fair share of dumpoffs. Teams have had success swinging backs out on the Steelers, Sproles and Choice come to mind.

Pitt will defer if they get the option.

I like Hightower over 8 1/2 receiving yards at -145. Think the Steelers try to play coverage against Warner and blitz very little. Hightower should get a fair share of dumpoffs. Teams have had success swinging backs out on the Steelers, Sproles and Choice come to mind.

Looked at that Hightower prop also.. Careful.. Last 4 games he hasn't had a catch in two of them and the other 2 games has had only one catch for 8 yards and 3 yards.... JJ Arrington is the guy they use on 3rd down...Like it, just saying..:shake:

I just jumped on a warner -30 yds vs. Ben prop. I figure if Steeltown takes it , it will be because of their running game, and if Cards light up it will be mega yardage for warner. either way warner should throw some bombs and win the throwing yardage battle.

Despite the fact I lost almost every prop tonight, we still won! Fuck the refs and they're bullshit! Anything to keep it close! I'm sick of the National Fixed League and they're flagrant horseshit!

Despite the fact I lost almost every prop tonight, we still won! Fuck the refs and they're bullshit! Anything to keep it close! I'm sick of the National Fixed League and they're flagrant horseshit!

I dunno the stats...too lazy to look but weren't penalties like almost 2-1 in favor of the Steelers?

Back