SUPER BOWL

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Regular Season: 33-23-1 +12.90 units
Playoffs: 5-1 +6.3 units

My play: EAGLES +180 (1.25) and UNDER 48.5 (1.25)
My line: Ne -1.5 46.5

I bet both of these when they broke. Expected the total to be down to 47 by now, but looks like the side has taken the brunt of the action.

Biggest edge for me: Eagles running game vs Pats run defense when Eagles are in 11 (3 WR). Pats allow over 6 yards per carry when teams run out of the 11 vs them. Eagles were 3rd in the NFL in # of rushing attempts out of the 11. Hardly a drop in this trend when Foles took over for Wentz.

"Props"

- PATS Team Total UNDER 27, -115 (.5)
- Will there be a score within the first 4 mins of the second qtr? YES, -115 (.5)

My final:
Eagles 23
Pats 21

Handicapping aside - to all my fellow Birds fans, this feels different that 2005. This team doesn't carry the weight of a McNabb/Owens drama. This is 52 players and 1 coach staffing all pulling for the same thing.

I don't know how they are going to do it, but somehow, someway, when it matters most; someone in green is going to make a play, because that's what they done all year.

GL bro.

Great work as per usual.

Birds with a great chance which is gonna come down to our boy Foles not imploding, if he manages the moment well the Birds are cash-money.

If he shits himself, they're screwed.

Birds with the better roster and #1 defenses have always been the play in these games.

Sucks that they're the sexy pick after being the 'red headed step-child' the previous two games.

Might be the first SB that I don't make a play on, just enjoy it and hope the city doesn't get it's heart ripped out again by the Belicheats.

GO BIRDS !!!

Hahaha...GL Bro, but imo its all Pats and over.

At least one of us will win ;)

:boxing:

Unless we split :eek:

Back