Super Bowl Squares. ($50/square, pays on each score change)

cubsker

Used to be "Fun Cub"
Updating this OP. Seems the consensus is for paying on every score change, including extra points. I think the projected over/under is around 51 or so. Would think that's around 15 score changes. Here's what I propose. I'll find someone not in the pool on the board that will run two separate RNGs for Visitor Score along the top and home score on the side.

$200 - every score change
$100 - extra bonus on 1st and 3rd quarter
$250 - extra bonus at halftime
$250 - extra bonus for any safety or two point conversion
Remainder - final score

PAYMENT: Post in this thread the squares you want. You can pay me at Paypal at markmohr15@gmail.com or Venmo at @mark-Mohr-8. When you send, put in the message Squares, your screen name, and the squares you are paying for. For example, I would say "Squares, cubsker, 44 & 89". I will update this table below only when you have paid.

Rams across the top, Bengals on the side.

0Atolunch (kiki)TeapotmadshooterBearmogoatolunchwizardofoddNYGiantsBARMonger
1WizardofoddbabyneedshoesjbabianjpfeckpressBARbanditscogenmanTeapotHeHateMe
2InspekdahMongerCoolslawjxd1945VKtwinkieBARC-ManpressDsn150
9MongeratolunchNYGiantsTitoISU74TimH (Simon)Dsn150jxd1945jedi ninjaBear
6TitoISU74HeHateMecubskerTimHlaopadakISU74shipwrecked professorInspekdahVK
8ScarfcoolslawteedBearmogoGandolfCoach 40/40TimHT-SquaredNYGiants
3jk16cogenmanR. Moore (TimH)twinkiebraveswizardofoddTimH (Steve M.)Coach 40/40coolslawDsn150
5banditsISU74Dsn150coolslawcubT-SquaredISU74atolunchwizardofoddBAR
4mogoshipwrecked professorkobe911NYGiantsjxd1945jk16daRaidersC-MancubskerTito
7jxd1945daRaidersjedi ninjajedi ninjaaplousteedHeHateMewizardofoddBearatolunch

Last edited:
Quick question, I'm in a couple other of these pools. Some pay whoever gets 0-0 block, some do not.

Will 0-0 be the first winner in this pool, or will the first score activate the first winner?

Thanks!

I'll make an exception for what we already have, but let's keep this for CTG members only for now. If we get to mid next week and have open spots, we'll open it up.

Cub - I will take one more square #63 for a friend of mine - please put R. Moore on the square. Sending venmo now. Thanks.

Back