Super Bowl Props

if they did choose to recieve against the boy and giants that would be natural i think. both at home and both have great Ds. could help point to the fact that they will choose to recieve Sunday too

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/29598/ARZ_Gamebook.pdf

go to page 9 of this particular one and it shows that Arizona deferred when they won the toss vs Buffalo.

So, the whole bet now hinges on what Arizona will do this weekend? I also agree with you that they should take the ball but it still remains that 5 of 7 times they didn't do that this year (I now believe that source of 5 defers and 2 receives eventhough I didn't double check it).

here is what I am considering:

Hightower over 9.5 receiving yards..

Also, considering all Ariz over receiver props... Warner over everything also.. Think Steelers stuff the run and Ariz will end up in the no huddle/ all throw offense at some point perhaps early..

Damn, some of these props look real good.

Ben Roeth throws an interception.....YES -135

tee, that prop is kinda like my under arrington i am considering, all based on his reports of course.

if arrington doesnt catch 2 or 3, timmy will be catching them instead

Opening kick-off lines... "dutch bet" opportunity

Bodog currently has Pitt receiving opening kickoff at +180.
WSEX currently has Zona receiving opening kickoff at -160.

"secret:

I'm looking at Fitzerald Over 90.5 rec yds but I don't like the price(-140)

I'm also looking at Fitzerald to score a TD at -115

Both of these lines are skewed due to Fitzgerald's run in the playoffs but he is a beast and I just don't see Pitt holding him to less than 100 yds and I see him scoring.:cheers:

They took a while to get there but Superman came through for me.:cheers:

Question for the forum. When the prop says "3 or more unanswered scores", do you read that the same as "3 or more consecutive scores"? I allways thought that "unanswered" means if a team A scores then team B doesn't subsequently score back (ie. answer back). Thoughts??

example of 3 or more unanswered scores:

team A scores TD (score #1)
team B goes 3-and-out

team a scores FG (score #2)
team B throws INT

team a scores FG (score #3)

hope this helps... :shake:

Back