Super Bowl Props

Does it count when they introduce starting lineups during the game & each player says their name & where they are from? Chances are he would say "...from so & so High School" instead of "...undrafted"

You'd think?

Is there a 3rd party site that grades all these props or is it up to each book to be the judge and jury?

Demi going over 2mins 3 secs

Girl is thirsty for the attention and back in spotlight, she will make it count and elongate those vocals

Last edited:
With KC’s penchant for chunk plays I feel like this offers some value.

SF more first downs -110

Love this prop. 5dimes is hanging +120 for SF right now which I played. They are also hanging a SF sacks KC first at -110 which I also played.

Usually do pretty good on Super Bowl Props

San Fran over 1' FG
San Fran convert 4th down
Jimmy G throws interception
Jimmy G 2 passing td's
Juszczyk over 10' Rec Yds

Williams over 14' yards one a reception
Kansas City convert 4th down
Mahomes over 30' rushing
Thompson over 1' rush attempts
Thompson over 4' rushing yards

Both teams convert 33 yards or more FG
2 point attempt (not conversion)

Last edited:

San Fran over 1' FG
Jimmy G 2 passing td's

Mahomes over 30' rushing

Some different ones here, I like it.

Will Either Team Not Punt During The Game?
2/2/20
5:01 PM
Will either team not punt during the game?
Yes +650
No -1400

I bridge jumped my Bovada account for this one on NO. GL Friends.

Also took a shot with KC players with rushing attempt under 4.5 -169. Juicy but unless they have a couple of receivers with rushing attempts I don't see this losing

Also took a shot with KC players with rushing attempt under 4.5 -169. Juicy but unless they have a couple of receivers with rushing attempts I don't see this losing
And remember, nowadays most receiver "rushing attempts" are officially forward passes (those shovel or push passes). Especially with smart coaches like we have today.

Took a bit of Alex Smith mentioned during broadcast +125 @5dimes. ESPN was all over recapping his injury story yesterday and it’s a very feel-good talking point to bring up for the lay public who has no idea about it.

Any opinions on:
4123 Different players w/ pass attempt ov 2½ +115

Two very creative offensive minds in this one. Have to feel like one of them has a trickeration play dialed up.

San Fran over 1' FG
Jimmy G 2 passing td's

Mahomes over 30' rushing

KC to convert 4th down looks especially good depending on the number available

McCoy almost certainly inactive today as well. Great bet, Hulu. Had to take this one with you. :cheers3:

Damien Williams longest reception under 15.5 yds. I went back through and checked the box scores for most of San Francisco's games this year and I could not find a running back with a reception this long all season.

Huge usage, tons of targets since week 17 and look at backs vs 49ers since week 17 too...they don't give many extended plays (why I wouldn't attempt hill props, maybe under) ..maybe mahomes legs changes that, but I dont think that doesn't mean both can exist...d.will receiving props should be money

I went with kittle over 73 yards I think it was. Beer money flier on kittle for mvp even tho it prob be qb if any the receivers or te’s have big games.

LOL just now seeing this Lovato prop. How'd I miss this before?

445 Lovato checks into rehab before 03/03/20+1000
446 No rehab on or before 03/02/2020-2000

^^^ That's awesome!

Glad I didn't bet this Puppy Bowl. What a bunch of shit this is. Pretty sure it's fixed. No in-game available either!

^^^ That's awesome!

Glad I didn't bet this Puppy Bowl. What a bunch of shit this is. Pretty sure it's fixed. No in-game available either!

I feel like puppy bowl used to be much different than this years ago. There's like 2 whole minutes of actual puppies running around each quarter now, and 17000 commercials and adoption ads and shit

I know! I just said there's more fucking commercials on this than the actual Super Bowl. I'll be looking into the over for next year though.

I feel like puppy bowl used to be much different than this years ago. There's like 2 whole minutes of actual puppies running around each quarter now, and 17000 commercials and adoption ads and shit
Everyone has to increase their content when the original format was the thing that made it popular.
Every pundit in the world has had something to say about the SB for two weeks and yet we still have to have every channel doing 8 hrs of pregame.
Puppy Bowl has fallen to the same marketing BS.

Nice value on the Mostert u16.5 rush attempts prop. Over money finally starting to come in, under is down to -145.

Back