Super Bowl Props

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Thought it may be cleaner to keep prop discussion separate than the actual game, maybe it's just me.

I saw seven prop bets on the fucking Puppy Bowl. One being if a puppy tries to mate, haha. +350 to yes, no -600. Depends on the age of the puppies. Our Doodle is 8 months old but didn't start humping til probably around 3-4 months. Also wondering if they will switch the camera & quickly separate the two so it's never actually televised.

On the game; longest penalty over 15.5 yards. Yes -170. How will there NOT be a PI call longer than this?

Thought it may be cleaner to keep prop discussion separate than the actual game, maybe it's just me.

I saw seven prop bets on the fucking Puppy Bowl. One being if a puppy tries to mate, haha. +350 to yes, no -600. Depends on the age of the puppies. Our Doodle is 8 months old but didn't start humping til probably around 3-4 months. Also wondering if they will switch the camera & quickly separate the two so it's never actually televised.

On the game; longest penalty over 15.5 yards. Yes -170. How will there NOT be a PI call longer than this?
There might be a PI call every quarter that will be over 15.5 UNLESS the NFL has once again manipulated the officials to perform to their liking for this game. They've already admitted to emphasizing how they want certain games called. It's the National Fraud League

As much as I want to route for puppies humping I just don't see it happening, like NFW. Conversely I don't want to tie up account funds to the tune of 6:1 when I could be waging them elsewhere with better returns.

Offsetting penalties called YES +160 NO -230. Isn't this a pretty common occurrence?

Offsetting penalties called YES +160 NO -230. Isn't this a pretty common occurrence?
In my head, yes. I'd love to see a statistical breakdown. The one thing we've seen in playoffs the last few years is the amount of penalties is lower(why we can't just do this all year is beyond me). There was 12 total last year(Pats vs Rams)...7 the year before (Pats vs Eagles)...13 the prior(Pats vs Falcons). That is a small subset and New England had a TOTAL of 8 in those 3 games. So, maybe it is the Patriots effect in my head.

Great value there.

If the 9ers win this seems almost guaranteed, no?

What is "broadcast", would it include the award ceremony? If that's the case that's like getting the 9ers at +150. Unless of course Mike isn't sitting in an easy press box to be filmed in.

If the 9ers win this seems almost guaranteed, no?

What is "broadcast", would it include the award ceremony? If that's the case that's like getting the 9ers at +150. Unless of course Mike isn't sitting in an easy press box to be filmed in.
Well, that's the other thing. When does the "broadcast" end?

I feel like this grades out from kickoff to triple zeros. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Grabbed Kittle over 67.5 yards, you enter this game emptying the chamber on offense - you don’t use the best tight end in the NFL as a decoy, especially against a team with zero quality coverage linebackers.

Unfortunately no Romo calling this one so I doubt we see the free money that was Nantz / Romo say “Gronk” o2.5 times during broadcast like last year but i‘ll have my eyes open all next week for stuff like this.

Mike Shanahan prop looks really solid.

I think this game will be close and this year we have a better than average chance of seeing OT. So I’ll take Yes to overtime +700

Passing yards, Mahomes -250 over Jimmy. I missed the -260 last week when this came out, went to -420 overnight

What's the price on that?

It’s -165 at 5D now but I got it at -145. The way I see the game unfolding, I think it hits no problem. Sanders, Samuel, Kittle, Bourne. And then you have an assortment of other guys to fill in the last two.

Chiefs total was 7.5 +135. Despite favoring the Chiefs full game I do not like this one.

I heard this morning on VSIN there is a SF 7 receivers available -140 to the under. Apparently it's at one of the Vegas books though. Haven't seen any of these types on Bovada or DK. Takes 8 receivers to beat you on that, I'd be all over it.

I don't see how the NO loses here.

NFL SUPER BOWL LIV - WILL J-LO SHOW BUTT CLEAVAGE?
02/0218:30
Yes +325
No -454

I feel the Hardman props have value, especially if the Niners put Sherman on Kelce and put a double team focus on Hill. KC will want to make SF cover the largest field possible. Over 1.5 catches at +105 and over 22.5 yards at -112.

What do you guys think about this prop. With the line low, it should be tight, thus having the game tied at some point. Thoughts?

SB Prop.JPG

What do you guys think about this prop. With the line low, it should be tight, thus having the game tied at some point. Thoughts?

View attachment 45288
Personally, if you have a read/feel on a side, I just don’t get bets like this. For example, I like San Fran +104. These are worse bets than the side bet and in theory my bet gives me a 50% chance to win as opposed to the prop, which is much less than a 50-50 shot.

like this one

4151 Roughing the passer penalty called +130

Crazy but I have read that close to 75% of SB wagers will be on props and over 60% of the money. :shocked:

Personally, if you have a read/feel on a side, I just don’t get bets like this. For example, I like San Fran +104. These are worse bets than the side bet and in theory my bet gives me a 50% chance to win as opposed to the prop, which is much less than a 50-50 shot.

I tend to disagree. Your bet is based on the final outcome. The prop Cogenman asked about gives him all game to hit. For the score to be tied at 7-7 or whatever throughout the entire 60 minutes does not seem unreasonable.

I'd give a long look to Watkins, D. Williams and Hardman props

Watkins is going to be a major factor in this game. And Hardman over 1.5 catches? You've got a strong chance of one of those catches being a shovel pass. Very strong.

Damien will get his catches much like he did this past week.

My first 2 prop bets were Hardman +300 to score and Damien over 3.5 catches. I also like Manny Sanders over 3 catches as I think he gets back into the action this week.

5d had if it’s mentioned mostert was Undrafted. -195. But how do they not say that?

5d had if it’s mentioned mostert was Undrafted. -195. But how do they not say that?

Hard to see how he's not mentioned... unless Breida gets all the carries and they never get to mention it?

Shanahan has been "saving" Breida down the stretch going back to the end of the regular season. Fortunately there's been little reason to need to use him.

I still wouldn't bet the color of gatorade, especially at the current lines. It could be any color. I think they'll do a moment of silence as their tribute. Just guessing.

Hard to see how he's not mentioned... unless Breida gets all the carries and they never get to mention it?

Shanahan has been "saving" Breida down the stretch going back to the end of the regular season. Fortunately there's been little reason to need to use him.

Does it count when they introduce starting lineups during the game & each player says their name & where they are from? Chances are he would say "...from so & so High School" instead of "...undrafted"

Back