Super Bowl LVII

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Hey all.. No surprises here. Everyone has their “game script” as to how they think it will go.

Simply, I think KC gets on top and Philly is not built to come back through the air down the stretch. I lean toward the under 51 in this scenario as well

40 years I had no Super Bowls to care about and now 3 of the last 4. Watching how some of my local folks started to take the Patriot run for granted, I’ll never do the same.

Props played

First offensive play pass: No -130
Total game sacks under 5.5 -140
Quez Watkins over 11.5 yards
Dallas Goedert over 46.5 yards (-122)
Kenneth Gainwell under 13.5 receiving yards
Jerick McKinnon over 44.5 rushing/receiving yards
Sky Moore over 8.5 receiving yards
JuJu over 3.5 receptions -120
Chiefs players with a rushing attempt over 4.5 -180

I didn‘t go crazy this year on those. And waiting, I lost value on Mahomes and Kelce props.

GL to all. Another fun football season here at the best site in the game

Last edited:
Hey all.. No surprises here. Everyone has their “game script” as to how they think it will go.

Simply, I think KC gets on top and Philly is not built to come back through the air down the stretch. I lean toward the under 51 in this scenario as well

40 years I had no Super Bowls to care about and now 3 of the last 4. Watching how some of my local folks started to take the Patriot run for granted, I’ll never do the same.

Props played

Dallas Goedert over 46.5 yards (-122)
Jerick McKinnon over 44.5 rushing/receiving yards
Sky Moore over 8.5 receiving yards
Chiefs with a rushing attempt over 4.5 -180

I didn‘t go crazy this year on those. And waiting, I lost value on Mahomes and Kelce props.

GL to all. Another fun football season here at the best site in the game
Cap, always appreciate your posts and on a few of these as well. GL on all and look forward to next season.

Kelce, Gray, CEH, Moore, Toney, Burton. All have carried. Just need 2

I have no doubt toney get at least 1-2 runs long he healthy. Sky should get 1. Bad ankle or not mahomes surely will cross los at least once. Pacheco obviously, mckinnon almost certainly.

Chiefs players with a rushing attempt over 4.5 -180

Best of health on the game today, Cap. And I really like these props specifically. GL.

Back