*****Super Bowl LVI In-Game Thread*****

Bengals get the ball first, if they can go down and take the lead....we'll see what kind of boy wonder adjustments sean mcvay has in store if OBJ is indeed out

Bengals get the ball first, if they can go down and take the lead....we'll see what kind of boy wonder adjustments sean mcvay has in store if OBJ is indeed out

I honestly fear if this happens that Stafford may completely meltdown.

But the over would hit so that would be nice.

I got a fork of a lot on LA ML.......do I dare hedge with OBJ out.....feel like a puss

Bengals halftime adjustments have been great these playoffs. Need to slow down the deep crosses and keep tabs on Kupp and they should be in pretty good shape. Offense found its legs but the need to finish at the goal line with something other than trick plays. And for gods sake stop with the shotgun formations on 3rd and short.

he should have lifted his leg like he was pissing on hamsey before running it in. would have been worth the penalty.

if Ramsey keeps getting burnt/making mistakes....is he still considered elite after today?

yeah he's good, but is his elite status a little more on rep or still skill?

Hope I don't gooch anyone

I will try to cool it

I'm just a bit agitated because I tried to talk my friend and sometime employer out of a 2H Rams bet

Back