Super Bowl Discussion

The Baltimore win over the Patriots was no big deal--

Lets take a real look at that game-- Patriots are the SMURFS, all small undersized receivers without the GRONK in the lineup- Patriots were not scoring much the 2nd half of the season- They struggled vs MIAMI and JAxonville late in the year and they looked really good vs HOUSTON twice who is a FRAUD imo.

Ravens outmuscled the SMURFS- The Pats were completely FINESSE TEAM- Not to mention the PATS defense is complete crap --- They cannot stop the pass--

Ravens scored 28 points vs arguably one of the worst defenses in the NFL in New England- Since Bill Bellicheck has stopped taping other teams and he does not have HALL of FAMER- PRO BOWL defenders such as Rodney harrison, Vrabel, Bruschi, Richard Seymour,.. The patriots have terrible personnelle on defense--

Oh yea Kapernick torched them for 41 points- Ravens only scoring 7 at half vs PATS is actually quite DISSAPOINTING- The Pats defense is garbage--

Brady knew without GRONK he had no chance of winning the superbowl- THe pats quit in the 2nd half and decided it was not their season- BELLICHEK who in my opinion is the most overrated coach in the history of the NFL decided it was SMART to leave the GRONK in a BLOWOUT game on a convert and he hurt his ELBOW-- The season was over at that point and it was BELLICHEKS fault.

So in reality the Ravens did not beat an ELITE team-- You can call the Pats and Ravens ELITE but lets look at the facts--

Peyton Manning 1-1 in superbowls- Beat REX GROSSMAN and had terrible stats in that winning year-

Brady- 3-0 in superbowls they cheated- 0-2 in superbowls they didnt cheat- Numerous losses in playoffs--

Atlanta was a better team than both the ravens and the Pats by a mile- Atlanta was an ELITE offense led by arguably 2 of the best receivers in the NFL and one of the best YOUNG ELITE qbs in the game in RYAN-

GBAY defense was garbage, just like new Englands defense- But the GB offense was decent and couldnt do much vs the 9'ers because their O line was garbage also--

Bottom line-- Denver was never any good- THey beat all garbage teams and had a choker as a QB and Decker and Moreno are not NFL players IMO-
Pats were overrated and without the GRONK have one of the most average receiving cores in the league- Sure they have BRADY who is very good still but their D sucks-- Just look at every time the PATS play an ELITE team and they almost always give up for more than 30 points--

9'ers are getting no credit for their wins vs GBAY and ATLANTA despite the fact that both GB and ATL were much better teams than Denver and the Pats-- ESPN and the media is always up BRADY and MANNING's ass- IN reality the Ravens really beat no one to get the big dance--

As I said everyone is looking at all the wrong angles on this game--

The only angle you need to look at is this-- NINERS imo have the best coach in the NFL -- Harbaughs winning percentage in his first 2 years is best in NFL HISTORY- BEtter than LOMBARDI, SHULA ---

JIM is a maniac- He does not sleep, he does not stop- He will WIN the superbowl- he hates losing--

JIM with 2 weeks to prepare will be exaclty like SABAN in college who seems more prepared and focusses and wants to win more--

I think JIM HARBAUGH is the best coach in the NFL by a mile-- HE will prove it on SUNDAY--

I would not be shocked if NINERS win by 14+

Packers D was giving up 5.1 yards per carry and Atlantas defense was at 4.8. Niners sliced these teams up with the running game. Ravens beat Luck, Manning and Brady. I would argue with who has had the better playoff run. GL

The colts moved the ball at will all game, they rushed for over 150 yards on the ravens and simply could not convert into points. The colts went 0-3 in the red zone. The broncos had them beat plain and simple and everyone here knows it. If not for a last second miracle they arent even in this game. They also moved the ball at will on the ravens defense. The Pats could have been up 20-7 at halftime of that game if not for a complete cluster fuck by Brady. That would have changed the whole game but instead they were only up 13-7 and the rest is history. That being said they also moved the ball at will vs the ravens and only went 1-4 in the redzone. Bottom line I made money off the ravens in this run but I am not impressed with how they have played and I do not buy into this team of destiny shit being tossed around. The giants were smashing teams in their runs to the championships, this ravens team is squeaking by in unimpressive fashion and I think it ends on Sunday.

The niners on the other hand beat a championship caliber packers team who many believed could make a deep run this year in convincing fashion and then went on the road to possibly the hardest place in the NFL to win during Matt Ryan's tenure and after falling down quickly 17-0 did nothing but methodically came back and won.

Nobody is talking about the niners being the hot team despite beating three of the leagues best QBs in their last five games....ARod, Brady at Gillette and Ryan in Atlanta.

Can you say unfinished business? Niners almost got there last year and are on a mission this season--

Yes as i said Coverdat spread- 3 weeks ago the ravens were being written off and no one gave them a chance.

These factors lead me to believe the 9'ers will win on Sunday--

1- Niners are the more CONSISTENT team- Niners were good all season while Ravens are good in the past 2 weeks-

2- Niners have easily the BEST offense in the NFl- Look at the numbers- They are scoring like nuts with KAP-

3- Niners have the best defense in the NFL- They gave up 24 and 24 to 2 of the best offenses in the NFL GB and ATL-

4- Jim Harbaugh is the best coach in the NFL and the best evaluator of the QB postion in the Country- No one will outsmart this man-

5- Like Alabama, 9'ers have the best O line in the league- That means they will run the ball-

6- Another factor is sure the Ravens won vs Den and Pats- Going vs MORENO and Mr. Fumble RIDLEY is a joke- Now going vs GORE, JAMES and KAP and the best O LINE in the NFL-

7- Oh and defending vs DECKER, Stokely, Thomas and Welker and Lyold and Hernandez is nothing as they are all either really old or not studs- Try Vernon Davis and Crabtree and see how much success they have -

8- I read the same things from posters- Ravens are hot, niners stink on D-- All laughable comments, the best is JOE COOL FLACCO and the fact that Flacco is better than Kapernick- Wasnt it just 7 weeks ago where ESPN and everyone was stating how bad FLACCO was on the road- His home and road splits were amongst the worst in the NFL-

9- Finally if you want x's and o's-- its simple- 9'ers can run the ball with GOre, they can run it with KAP, they can run it with James- they can throw it to Davis, Walker, Moss and Crabtree- THey can beat you 4 or 5 different methods-
Ravens are going to rely on LOW PERCENTAGE PASSES by Flacco? It wont work-
Niners have beaten almost every drop back passer who cannot scramble- They beat BRees, BRady, Ryan, Rodgers twice, they own the drop back passers-
FLacco's low percentage passes vs 9'ers smart running pounding offense?

TO me this game wreaks of a 9'er blowout victory-

The Ravens wins vs Denver and Pats were partly due to the fact that both of these FINESSE teams had garbage running games- Moreno is not a good running back and Ridley stinks-- Both O lines were soft and the Ravens took away the run games and relied on Manning and Brady to beat them with their subpar receiving cores-- And before I hear how good the receiving cores of Denver and Pats were lets be real here--

No one wanted Stokely or Brandon Lyold- Decker was not exactly the most coveted receiver either. Welker is good but he aint no Crabtree or Davis- He is small and lost at least 2 steps and cannot catch either--

No one is realizing this key fact--

9'ers are twice the team that DENVER and the PATS are- Does anyone really think that either MANNING or BRADY would last a game with the physical PATRICK WILLIS, BOWMAN, or ALDON SMITH nailing them on blitzes? NOt a chance-

So 9'ers are clearly better than Denver and the Pats-- BUt i forgot the RAVENS were trailing Denver most of the game and FLUKED out a win in that match- Then vs the Pats they were trailing 13-7 at half and then rallied to win after half when the Pats IMO decided it was easier to QUIT and lose in the SEMIS as it wont TAINT brady's legacy because if they beat the Ravens they would have lost to the 9'ers and then BRADY would have 3 losses in a row in the superbowl- Brady and the Pats would have gotten blown out by the 9'ers in the big game- Harbugh would school the overrated BELLICHEAT who hasnt won anything since he stoppped taping teams or his hall of fame defensive players left the team- harison, Bruchi, Seymour, Vrabel.

Look at the way they are playing-- 9'ers are better and will win this match.

Might be the first Super Bowl in 7 years that I have not had a wager on. Kinda like the sound of that. Goodluck gents

Niners could not beat the St Louis Rams this year while losing to Minnesota. If you cant beat the Rams in 2 tries, who lost at home to the pathetic Jets then who knows. We can compare this to that all night long.
I have an argument that Green Bay and Atlanta were extremely overrated. Both defenses were average at best. Beating Luck, Manning and Brady is just a tad better that beating Rodgers and Ryan. Just a tad. Ryan has to be the most overrated QB in the league. He has 1 playoff win in his career with a choke job in his last outing. Kappersnacks better be tough mentally because the Ravens D will be in his head early and often.

I wouldn't put much stock in the Minny game or the first STL game. they are a completely different team now. Some teams are just bad matchups for others. Agree that Balty has been more impressive in the playoffs as far as quality wins/QB's they've beaten.

If you honestly look at GBAY ATLANTA, DENVER and PATRIOTS- All 4 of these teams have mediocre defenses- None of these defenses scare anyone-- Denver had good stats but played all bad teams and their division is a joke--

It does come down to matchups for sure-----

What I have noticed is in any game, the team that can play better defense and stop the run will win the GAME--

To me thats what the 9'ers do--- They play defense and stop the run--

Balty is smoke and mirrors- Flacco was throwing vs soft finesse defenses- Von Miller please? Does he even weigh 200 lbs? Rob ninkovitch? These front 7's are frauds in Denver and Pats--

I think FLacco has looked a lot better than he really is-- We know that a MEDIOCRE FLACCO will lose this game- A good game by Flacco and they could still lose this game-- AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE by FLACCO and the Ravens will win this game-
Flacco will not have his run game going- He will have to win the game- He will get hit, he will get sacked, He will get overpowered- Flacco has no short game at all- He could very well be shutout in a half easily- He throws low percentage passes--

i expect lotsa points by the niners. could be lotsa points by the ravens too, but best matchup is the niners offense, on turf, against an aged ravens defense

advantage niners for just playing on turf, and it does take some time getting used to on d, just look at their first qtr against the falcons

niners TT over for me

yeah it is very hard to see both these teams not being able to move the ball on each other... i just dont know about the early jitters and how long they will last

some of the ravens defensive players are really slow BUT they are going to obviously want to play as many downs as possible... that could be a big problem

I think the 49ers have a better passing corp overall but flacco will be able to yards through the air

Whole world and every tout it seemed was on the Gnats last season. Ravens getting the love this year, just think the Niners are the more complete team and are being oddly 'overlooked' for the most part in this game...

Back