Super Bowl Action

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
OK boys.....+11.2 for playoffs.....gonnna roll it all and then some.....line i think will close near pick, so getting something down now....ML is only +110 and I don't like so much...prefer +2 at -105, so dropping most on that at this point.....waiting on lines and shopping among other books that have better lines...but have to bet the stuff I have in 5D......will be on bourbon street in my golden tate jersey FUBAR'd by gametimee......LEGGO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle -3 (+168) v. Denver......2 Units

Seattle +2 (-105) v. Denver.......5 Units

Seattle -2 1/2 (+129) v. Denver.....1 Unit

Seattle -4 (+218) v. Denver....1 Unit

drunk adding.......

Seattle -13 v. Denver....1 unit to win 6,28..........beat dowwwwn......hawks offense gonna go crazy...Denver O wont keep up...in a twist of irony

I get the hawks play, but why throw money away on -13? I would have given you better odds that 6:1 for that action.

OK boys.....+11.2 for playoffs.....gonnna roll it all and then some.....line i think will close near pick, so getting something down now....ML is only +110 and I don't like so much...prefer +2 at -105, so dropping most on that at this point.....waiting on lines and shopping among other books that have better lines...but have to bet the stuff I have in 5D......will be on bourbon street in my golden tate jersey FUBAR'd by gametimee......LEGGO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle -3 (+168) v. Denver......2 Units

Seattle +2 (-105) v. Denver.......5 Units

Seattle -2 1/2 (+129) v. Denver.....1 Unit

Seattle -4 (+218) v. Denver....1 Unit
jimmy bol my brother I like your seattle bet

BEAST MODE for jimmymo!!

Nice hits all across the board, and hope you had a great time on Bourbon with twinkie13 and NOLA and nawlins!!

Thx fellas......just an epic weekend spent in Baton Rouge and New Orleans....I was so drunk during the game that when Malcolm Smith took that pick 6 back just before halftime, I ran out out of the bar and did about a 40 yard sprint down the middle of Bourbon Street, flapping my arms and screaming "Ca-Caw" over and over......fukkin awesome time.......my only regret right now is that the Seahawks aren't playing at NO next year, as I would definitely go back......may instead try for a weekend with both LSU and the Saints playing and do a back to back.....cousin is a huge LSU fan and is trying to talk me into a game this fall.......fukkin awesome...only problem now is trying to get a lot of $$$$ out of 5D...not easy being a WA guy

CA-CAWWWWWWW

Back