• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

skins score here stick a fork in the chefs
swedish-chef_1859603.jpg

The Berry injury was going to keep them from being serious contenders imo, he's their heart but figured it might not show up til the 2nd half of the season. They really miss him already

The Berry injury was going to keep them from being serious contenders imo, he's their heart but figured it might not show up til the 2nd half of the season. They really miss him already

It isn't discussed enough but the defensive play caller on defense is also out from last week the middle line backer, all knew guy delivering the calls

The kid chirping tonight, kinda like MNF last week with the Cards in the first half.

And we know how that ended up.

Disagreeing isn't chirping Emkee, just cause someone doesn't agree with you and your side doesn't mean I am chirping. Saying that I saw them pick up a flag on Kelce and then give a drive continuing flag on Washington, is factual not chirping.

I thought that was a good hit. I'm on Chiefs ml to close a teaser, but may be looking at Skins tt over 2ndh. It'll be low I think they get over 10 2ndh

Chiefs lost a key O-lineman early in the game and it's been a mess since then.

Shit happens. Just one of those things.

They lost their safety, left tackle, center, and middle linebacker all before then. It wasn't this one guard, c'mon man.

They lost their safety, left tackle, center, and middle linebacker all before then. It wasn't this one guard, c'mon man.

They would have practiced all week minus those guys, in-game injuries especially on the o-line are particularly tough to adjust too.

They would have practiced all week minus those guys, in-game injuries especially on the o-line are particularly tough to adjust too.

To blame this domination on one offensive lineman, and to say "it's been shit since then" is incompetent fella

Chiefs score here, momentum changer going into the locker room. Going to need to get the run game going in the 2nd half to set up play action.

Back