• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

yeah i guess with those numbers it's easy. that said, cutler barely gives a fuck. and how close were the dolphins really? feel like he could be really good as an analyst. do i dare say better than he is as a quarterback?

This one year is the equivalent of 22 years with Fox at that salary. It's really a non-decision at that point. And it's Miami.

yeah but he has made a shit ton of money already in his career. i mean if it's really all about the money, that jay is worse than I ever though, dunno. maybe bitter bears fan in me. and i loved jay and supported him through all the bs

yeah but he has made a shit ton of money already in his career. i mean if it's really all about the money, that jay is worse than I ever though, dunn
If you are going to work and get paid 20x the money for 1 year doing what you prefer to do (play), how much you already have made is irrelevant. It's an easy decision. He gets to leave on his terms too (as opposed to getting cut by Chicago). Every player wants it to be their decision.

If you are going to work and get paid 20x the money for 1 year doing what you prefer to do (play), how much you already have made is irrelevant. It's an easy decision. He gets to leave on his terms too (as opposed to getting cut by Chicago). Every player wants it to be their decision.

i think the money and opportunity with fins/gase is much more of a factor than the idea of him "leaving on his own terms". i don't think he gave a fuck about that. he got cut and paid by the bears. he was ready to jump in the booth. he wasn't going to just sign with any team to "leave on his own terms". the jets wanted him and he said fuck that shit

i think the money and opportunity with fins/gase is much more of a factor than the idea of him "leaving on his own terms". i don't think he gave a fuck about that. he got cut and paid by the bears. he was ready to jump in the booth. he wasn't going to just sign with any team to "leave on his own terms". the jets wanted him and he said fuck that shit

So he needed to have a good situation to screw up too. Makes sense.

I'm worried about the Raiders later. Denver defense is tough. I hope they try and use Lynch more just so they can't tee off on Carr.

If he made all that money, why does he still want to work? That's a pretty big pay cut to go to the booth as opposed to playing. It's clearly about the money and he took advantage.

Actually that INT in the EZ changed the game from the beginning. MIA scores early there, this one takes on a whole different narrative

I didn't see early in the game but I hear they had first and goal from the 3 and went with 5 wide outs and threw a pick? Just stupid.

At least keep a RB back so linemen can't just tee off, and have to respect the run.

If I had been offered +1000 that the Saints get a shutout this season, I would have laughed and passed

I didn't see early in the game but I hear they had first and goal from the 3 and went with 5 wide outs and threw a pick? Just stupid.

At least keep a RB back so linemen can't just tee off, and have to respect the run.

Yep threw the fade and Thomas couldn't get off the LOS...embarrassing, technically wasn't on Cutler even though it was an easy pick

After playing two malfunctioning offenses in a row, the Saints D should look a lot better statistically than they are

Next year Ill have to buy Sunday ticket..way cheaper to buy that then go to the bar for at least 8 of the 16 games in a season

Back