• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Could have kicked the FG about 8 times.

Morons.

These guys make MILLIONS of dollar for ZERO common sense.

if that pass was incomplete or he got out of bounds and the clock stopped, they probably would've kicked the fg

Bar if you could once and for all take a look at Primetime's record keeping. It is a complete joke.
Feel free to go through and document anyone's record keeping play by play and point it out if you are 100% right and they are 100% wrong...

Week 3: 1-0 (+0.94)

Sea +3 1.73 3u
Was +3 2.02

2h
Cin +7 2.12

Rest
KC O47 1.95
GB O48 2.01
Buf +3.5 2.05
Atlanta -3 2.0
NYG O42 2.0
Miami +12.5 1.95 (in game)
NE -1.5 2.08 (in game)
Cincinnati 1.87 (in game)

1H
Chi +4 1.83 / U22.5 1.87
NE U22.5 2.01
Det U25.5 1.92

2H
Carolina -4 2.06
TB U21 1.95
Sea U21 2.02

Tell me how this flys at 12:02?

I played NE -202 ML at 4:01 eastern as they drove fwiw.

Obviously the 1.5 number was put there due to the 2 point conversion that would happen with a score.

'Teeeed is right though...

We can see every edit with previous drafts. This new platform also has a compare and contrast function, which is nice.

And seeing as he is not U.S. based, he has some different outs as far as getting lines.

I know 'of' the complaining throughout the years about certain posters. If you give me a full audit of records, it will be brought up to the users. Otherwise, I honestly do not have time each day to grade everyone's posts.

Lastly, the original post in that thread yesterday was at 12:02 pm eastern time. That is one hour before the kicks.

It's why people should have the main window for editing and post the plays in unedited windows below it. Mistakes happen but if everything is in the windows below it unedited, it can be properly corrected which everyone involved should be happy about, including the poster.

At the point someone gets called out multiple times for something, maybe they should be forced to do so if they want to keep posting plays here. Maybe that is too fascist though. But you would think the poster being accused would want to have their name cleared by being easily transparent and easily corrected when they make an error.

I am sure I have made a ton of errors over the years, and I have even corrected record keeping when I found a mistake no one else did too. It doesn't mean someone is being nefarious if something is wrong.

But top window for editing, plays listed below in other windows that never get edited is a very easy method of others being able to correct honest errors.

Not commenting on Primetime. Just making a general observation.

Allowing aggressive racism on a gambling picks site and allowing nefarious posting on a gambling picks site are probably the two big No-no's in my estimation.

My two cents which is worth a penny.

Back