• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

That is basically a wasted drive for Dallas -- awful playcalling.

So, Zona gets 2 poss out of the gates to 0 for Dallas when you really think of it.

That is basically a wasted drive for Dallas -- awful playcalling.

So, Zona gets 2 poss out of the gates to 0 for Dallas when you really think of it.
Exactly. I'm beginning to have flashbacks of last night

Poss are too limited in football games nowadays...teams really need to value each one.

You are not getting Zeke going with two weak run plays...then a 3rd down pass 5-6 yards short of the sticks...quick checkdown?

Poss are too limited in football games nowadays...teams really need to value each one.

You are not getting Zeke going with two weak run plays...then a 3rd down pass 5-6 yards short of the sticks...quick checkdown?
Exactly. And last night was just pathetic

Arizona just doing whatever they want. It's gonna be a long night for my Cowboys

Dallas d just looks shook, carry over from last week

I know week 1 against elite no longer means anything but this unit isn't this bad

Cj2k and Ellington running like Lev bell and shady

3rd and 6, gotta cover to the sticks.. If the LB's and CB's drop 10 yds and allow the dump off or another slant they're sunk.

So,

Dallas gave away their first offensive poss...

and let the Cardinals have the ball the rest of the qtr...

Shortly it will be 14-0...and Dallas will have yet had a chance to establish an offense due to head coaching incompetence. Gotta love it. Already into the 2q too.

Back