• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Quinn such a good coach.

I love playing to get the ball back before HT.

Just something not many coaches who make millions would think about.

Lions hold em to 3.

Lions have this game right where they want now...took the ATL punch and can make this a brand new game early 3rd quarter.

Fking Bears Special Teams guy....pride and cockiness. I took Bears +7 and TT over at last minute. Geez

Cunningham came off the bench due to injury and was slinging it all over the place. Wore #7.

Keenum doing the same thing today throwing it deep all game. Wears #7. Just sayin' :confused3:

Crazy play. Can't believe you see something that lazy from what is supposed to be a professional.

Bears ST guy fumbled at the 1. ball was in end zone and instead of jumping on it, steez player batted it out of the back of the EZ. ball back to chicago on the 1.

That stupid bears player who relaxed going in. I hope he gets cut. So tired of seeing dumb ass players do this over and over.

You have to see it to believe it. Bears block FG, run it back for what should be a TD, except bears player starts walking at the 5 yard line and steelers player catches him and strips the ball. Steeler K then smacks it out of the end zone.

You have to see it to believe it. Bears block FG, run it back for what should be a TD, except bears player starts walking at the 5 yard line and steelers player catches him and strips the ball. Steeler K then smacks it out of the end zone.
Wow that is insane

Vikes Halftime - local sports teams mascots in tackle football game against area youth. Goldy Gopher on a sweep down the sideline trucks a ~12 year old kid on his way into the end zone. lmfao.

Back