***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Gentlemen this could be a huge opportunity.

CONSIDER IT THE PATS PENSION PLAY.

SIMPLY PUT AS MUCH $$ as you can on the pats Ml and collect at 10:00 pm eastern in 2,weeks

Played way over my roll on both of these games. Went on tilt after losing the pats side. I liked Philly all week but second guessed myself before the game. Took Minnesota. Playing on tilt

Nothing worse than holding the winning side but you begin to second guess yourself as the week rolls on. Brutal day for me today.

Paralysis by analysis. Happened to me too.

CTG can get a little cloudy at times, remind all to go with their first instinct.

Paralysis by analysis. Happened to me too.

CTG can get a little cloudy at times, remind all to go with their first instinct.
Funny I bet then analyze everyone else for the most part, no tailing or other type stuff. #mefirst

Only issue is pats rarely cover this number in a Super Bowl.

Their strategy is to trail early and come on late.

Not great for a cover

I feel lie they are giving it away with 5.5

Foles has such a great game today.

Now Bellichek Patricia and Guerrrro will be analyzing film on Foles all week long

They now know how to beat Foles.

Pats are like NASA smart. They watch you what you do then shut you down in the second half

Foles has such a great game today.

Now Bellichek Patricia and Guerrrro will be analyzing film on Foles all week long

They now know how to beat Foles.

Pats are like NASA smart. They watch you what you do then shut you down in the second half

lol Guerrero

Reactions: KJ
Played way over my roll on both of these games. Went on tilt after losing the pats side. I liked Philly all week but second guessed myself before the game. Took Minnesota. Playing on tilt

Down a house deposit and then some this month. Fucking wrecked, happens to us all.

Pats get it back with interest in 2 weeks if Gronk is good too go.

Gronk and Brady will eat up my Birds, all Philly's weaknesses will be amplified. Keenum and Zim just weren't the guys to do it.

Vikes a mental midget team.

NBA after All Star gonna be a cash cow as well.

We will survive...

Talking heads were right. Minnesota peaked after that game last week. Maybe if the saints game was on Saturday they could of had a extra day to breathe.

Down a house deposit and then some this month. Fucking wrecked, happens to us all.

Gronk and Brady will eat up my Birds, all Philly's weaknesses will be amplified. Keenum and Zim just weren't the guys to do it.

We will survive...
Jesus Christ

A HOME DEPOSIT.,.,.,?!?!

You serious?

We will survive...
Gonna have to start looking at the NBA myself. I haven't made a wager all season. I usually wait until after the all-star break anyway. That's when the season really starts

We will survive...
You called it earlier.....no disrespect to. P and the other Vikes guys

I really believe NO goes into Philly and gives em a game

Let’s talk about Guerrero?

The mystery man??

After brady lost to giants twice this Guerrero character shows up in New England?

Pats proceed to win 2 Super Bowls trailing by double digits to Atlanta and Seattle. They proceed to do another double digit comeback vs the jags without Gronk.

Guerrero was smiling on the sidelines today.

My theory is Guerrero is some kind of Shaman or Sorcerer. How can the pats keep doing this? How do they routinely convert 3rd and 18 every time?

Is Guerrero using spiritual powers to change physical matter?

Back