***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Jags Vikes superbowl is NFL worst nightmare

Ratings would drop from pats

And the travelling fans coming would be like 30% of a regular super bowl

Bars and hotels are dreading a Vikes win today, have to be

Hotels will be tough anyway in Minny, not like it's LA or NYC...corporate all over and plenty of Minny fans all over the place will go back

Hotels will be tough anyway in Minny, not like it's LA or NYC...corporate all over and plenty of Minny fans all over the place will go back

That's why 40%

Jags don't travel well, so they are 30% of a regular team

Vikes fans across the country are max 10% of one

what was the NFL actually thinking with going to Minny?

Im sure its a nice place with a great stadium...not gonna be a huge draw thoguh

Ziggy wolf having a good year...Vikes in NFC championship, hosts a Superbowl and also a majority investor in Nashville FC which was just announced as a new MLS team

Every new stadium getting one

So Minny government thought they would get the week of revenue from out of towners
Not have p unit and marly staying at home all week

I tried to get rooms once in Phx/Scottsdale/Glendale in June and it was a guarantee required if you could even find em. And we have a shit ton more rooms in the valley than MSP. All corporate

It seems off, but even when your boys won here it got rave reviews.

Give it a chance. Just wish it was outdoors.

If your team is in it and you want to go, you go to wherever it is. Hell, we went to New York and got stuck in Queens.

If your team is in it and you want to go, you go to wherever it is. Hell, we went to New York and got stuck in Queens.

no doubt. But if I am the NFL you are more concerned about getting the neutrals to come...people will come to NYC no matter who is playing

Jags Vikes superbowl is NFL worst nightmare

Ratings would drop from pats

And the travelling fans coming would be like 30% of a regular super bowl

Bars and hotels are dreading a Vikes win today, have to be
Jags vs. anyone is the nightmare. Let's be honest here....

I woulda gone to Tampa and stayed in a strip club when the Cards played in 09 if the housing market wasn't in instacrash mode. Turns out glad I didn't have to suffer that long ride home. NFC ship game was plenty

pretty much this. The location/venue is less than 10% of the factor in your decision. If your team is in it and you want to watch in person, you go regardless.

Vikes have such a history of failure people from the surrounding area...ND, SD, N Iowa, NE Nebraska, whole state of Minn will spend money on accommodations etc. Those people literally save money to go to football games (bowls) all the time. I wouldn't be too concerned about the local economy.

Vikes have such a history of failure people from the surrounding area...ND, SD, N Iowa, NE Nebraska, whole state of Minn will spend money on accommodations etc. Those people literally save money to go to football games (bowls) all the time. I wouldn't be too concerned about the local economy.
it will be rocking here no matter who plays.

There are at least 3 massive Vikes parties at bars here today, guarantee most will try to go even if they can't go to the game

Back