***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Not really, guess a case could be made. Few bad pi calls on saints, few times not called against minny.
Went grocery shopping after game 1. Thought I had an hour. F’n pad is set to EST. I’m in CST. Got back and it is 10-0. So, hadn’t seen the 1st qtr and a few min. Thanks for the response.

Went grocery shopping after game 1. Thought I had an hour. F’n pad is set to EST. I’m in CST. Got back and it is 10-0. So, hadn’t seen the 1st qtr and a few min. Thanks for the response.

lol. I screw up eastern to my central time all the time. Really screws me during college hoops tourneys!

Now we have a winner...great CEOs surround themselves with great management

Odd that's such a hard concept
It is why I am excited for the Bears. Nagy retaining Fangio is huge. A top offensive mind + a top defensive mind + top special teams coordinator. Yayyyyyy. Not in a world of CFL Trestman or out dated Fox.

You missed a quarter of Minnesota defense going nuts
You basically missed what you'll see the next two quarters

This is a beatin

Folks don’t fall for the Jags bs defense.

Look at Vikings. This is an elite unit.

Not the jags. They aren’t a good unit.

They are overrated. Vs top teams they get exposed.

Jags are garbage defense.

They matched up very well v. IU, sometimes shots don't fall and a team is ice cold. IU will be 15pt dogs to MSU in a few days. MSU will be a play for me, I don't care the spread.

Yea I thought so too. Just saying they have some odd results this year. Hard for me to figure them out.

Vikings have home field. They can beat brady.

They have the team to do it.

Very similar to giants.

This defense is on Seattle Denver level.

Best defense I've seen since '01 Ravens and not even really a debate imo

I disagree, I prefer Vikings but jags d does some very good things. Brady not gonna be as comfortable as I think you suspect next week.

Back