***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Super Bowl, doesn't matter. My mom watches the Super Bowl.

people forget that

also same thing with tv ratings dropping, nfl ratings are dropping at a lower % than all ratings on tv are as a whole

and ad revenue is up, not only on the whole but per spot

people forget that

also same thing with tv ratings dropping, nfl ratings are dropping at a lower % than all ratings on tv are as a whole

and ad revenue is up, not only on the whole but per spot
I wouldn't change my Sunday unless the Vikes are in it, no doubt about that

Always like that.

It shouldn't be though with them doing the 2 week break between conference championships and the Super Bowl. Kick the first game at 3:30 and the 2nd in prime time. Would seem like the latter would be preferred by the networks especially.

That td on 4th and 11 was horrible. Might end up being what changes this game. Hope not, although fairly confident my teaser safe with jags +13. Would like to see them win tho. Except takes away easy play on pats against steelers. Have to rethink if it pats/jags, think jags can do things to bother Brady and coaching mismatch not as severe.

It shouldn't be though with them doing the 2 week break between conference championships and the Super Bowl. Kick the first game at 3:30 and the 2nd in prime time. Would seem like the latter would be preferred by the networks especially.
It's still the whole "Sunday" thing... Grips have loosened over the decades...

This game will get close 2H. After Pitt scores a TD to cut it to 7. Then late 4Q, Pitt down 7 will drive, get a TD, than go for two. That’s my prediction.

Back