***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

After the books took a beating on NE. They could not afford to have PITT win today.
Someone has made the ultimate decision

If they play do the Jags have a shot against NE? Or will Brady eat them up like Mariota and the Titans.

Jax defense is for real though. Blake just scares me.

A 14 point deficit early is better than a 14 point deficit late for the Steez.

Plenty of time to cover...

If they play do the Jags have a shot against NE? Or will Brady eat them up like Mariota and the Titans.

Jax best defense in NFL. Big difference. If it happens, fascinating matchup.

The league will step in and the Jags will be called for holding all night.

Nobody is good enough for the pats.

Pats win this year would be 3 of last 4 years.

Add in the lucky win by Denver and this could be the 4 Th year in a row pats win the super bowl.

The rest of league isn’t smart enough

Steez that offense that comes out and lulls off the extra week break, it happens to one team every year.

They'll get their points eventually...

Steez that offense that comes out and lulls off the extra week break, it happens to one team every year.

They'll get their points eventually...
Not if Jalen Ramsey's grandma can cover AB. He don't look right. Will make it extremely tough for Steez to come back.

[QUOTE="rambler882, post: 3243141, member: 11513"]Entenmann donuts underrated.[/QUOTE]
Entenmann everything good

Back