***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

His fucking ass is on the ground. JFC

But...better they call it a TD so coach doesn’t have to burn a challenge since all scoring plays get reviewed anyway

I don’t know if it’s possible for tenny to win if ROMO DOESENT SHUT THE F UP ABOUT PATS BEING IN TROUBLE AND THIS NOT BEING A WALK THROUGH. ZIP IT ROMO

That junk in the trunk was jiggling
ab70f3c2daf3752a02100b0177fb6e5e.gif

God damn I hate that fucking song they play after every Pats TD. Makes me want to punch a hole in the wall. That and those cocky-ass shitbag arrogant chowder heads drinking all day in that stadium are enough to make me scream.

God damn I hate that fucking song they play after every Pats TD. Makes me want to punch a hole in the wall. That and those cocky-ass shitbag arrogant chowder heads drinking all day in that stadium are enough to make me scream.
Probably shouldn’t watch their home games then haha

It's why the chowders who move here struggle we just think they'd be better in jail lol

Probably shouldn’t watch their home games then haha
I live in Connecticut so not only do I have to endure the Pats, their arrogant ass fans and all that...but if you saw my FB Page after every Patriots game you’d think that these ignorant front runner fucksticks think every year God intended for only them to win the Super Bowl. They have the worst fans in sports

Back