***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

This war on men will be a massive failure, most of us sympathize and empathize until the breaking point...it becomes bitching. Fuck outta here.

I understand being upset that no women were nominated as best director, but why take away from the men that directed these good movies? I realize we are a bunch of dudes complaing about this but to include women and minorities in these awards "just cause" dilutes the awards

I understand being upset that no women were nominated as best director, but why take away from the men that directed these good movies? I realize we are a bunch of dudes complaing about this but to include women and minorities in these awards "just cause" dilutes the awards
Take it a step further, all of this is diluting the issues that are real. It's saturated and they want to go this way. Idiots. There are real problems, we just don't know what they are now because of this movement.

Like Matt Damon when he said there are different levels between what Weinstein did over decades and other people, and now people are treating an accusation like a guilty verdict

He got ripped for that

Insanity

the men nominated developed these movies from scratch, involved with the script and development. Nothing stopping women doing the same. Same with the "oscars so white" campaign. Look at Big Little Lies, those 2 got the rights,helped develop it into the show that got made. If people want to complain then get off your ass and make your own movie.

the men nominated developed these movies from scratch, involved with the script and development. Nothing stopping women doing the same. Same with the "oscars so white" campaign. Look at Big Little Lies, those 2 got the rights,helped develop it into the show that got made. If people want to complain then get off your ass and make your own movie.

The Oscars so white thing, I saw an article about the woman last week who said she started it

She lists creating that hashtag as a professional accomplishment, it's in her twitter bio and a press release about a job she got has that in it

Also completely agree

Look at director

Del toro and Nolan were the heavy favorites

I loved Lady Bird, but how you could say that Gerwig had a better directing accomplishment than those two would be crazy

Back