***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Bills turn it over on downs. Actually may be better for over because the Fins need to keep it close. If i was them it would be Drake all 2ndh, he is bound to break one

Bills turn it over on downs. Actually may be better for over because the Fins need to keep it close. If i was them it would be Drake all 2ndh, he is bound to break one

Yeah I was thinking the same. If Miami doesn't close the gap a bit, Buffalo will just slow it down

In fairness to Gabbert they should have scored a TD but Foster didn't know to run the slant and it hit him in the head lol...then it was wide open next play and got tipped

So much opportunity but in the RZ I'm afraid they'll play it safe from here on

I almost middled at half but it slipped down to 20.5...kicking myself already...

Ugh was gonna hold off on CBB stuff but UCSB tonight is worth it I think. Lost a point already

BAR I've learned not to go VagCav for the most part during games, gotta get in touch with your inner self and relax and not let it mess with your mind

Back