***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Vikes will be at PHI, LAR, and SEA for non division road games next year. At NE also I think. TOUGH schedule.

Hi

My future

Most 2017 NFL Regular Season Wins vk vs Cleveland Browns

vk +0.5 minus 140 is still live !!!

Bye

I have Cleveland to go 0-16 100/1000 do I let it ride now that they didn't win today?
Situation gonna matter

Ravens next week - they are fighting for playoffs

Bears week after - that's iffy

Steez week 17- they may be playing for nothing

If you can live bet I wouldn't do anything until live, at which point maybe hedge

Situation gonna matter

Ravens next week - they are fighting for playoffs

Bears week after - that's iffy

Steez week 17- they may be playing for nothing

If you can live bet I wouldn't do anything until live, at which point maybe hedge
Yes I'm able to live. Thanks for thoughts. I figured if I didn't hedge today I would let it ride, but concerned for same reasons you said.

Yes I'm able to live. Thanks for thoughts. I figured if I didn't hedge today I would let it ride, but concerned for same reasons you said.
ya, no reason to do anything other than live betting. As time goes on CLE is likely to play some 2nd team guys too to see what they have. Whether they win or lose at this point is irrelevant as they evaluate whether or not Hue will remain as coach.

ya, no reason to do anything other than live betting. As time goes on CLE is likely to play some 2nd team guys too to see what they have. Whether they win or lose at this point is irrelevant as they evaluate whether or not Hue will remain as coach.
Think hue is staying they already said

He's gonna cost the Hawks a playoff game

Doesn't Carroll have something like 'mistake Monday' where they admit where they went wrong, does he get up every week and say his mistaken is not cutting Blair Walsh again

I think Walsh must be a conspiracy but, Carroll loves that stuff

And maybe he just wants another guy like that in the building, they can talk about loose change and JFK docs

Back