• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Thank god AJ was big in the first half. Second half was bupkis. But it was enough. On to the playoffs!

DQQf3qkVwAEGA8Z.jpg:large

Juju's hit was pretty much legal anyway, didn't hit him in the head. Shouldn't have taunted him but it is what it is. Overblown reaction to try to make this a "rivalry"

Juju's hit was pretty much legal anyway, didn't hit him in the head. Shouldn't have taunted him but it is what it is. Overblown reaction to try to make this a "rivalry"
I'm sure Pitt owns the rivalry, which is why you put it in quotes

But this is one from outside looking in

These teams fucking despise each other....and I fuckin LOVE IT

That play off game a few years back....one of THE BEST football games I ever watched ....period

Was fuckin incredible

He hit him in the shoulders. The hit on AB was far more viscous and straight to the head and I haven't seen you say shit about that.

Later

That was shit too. Maybe a little retaliation? Who knows. But he didn't stand over him and taunt him so he's less of an ass Plus there was no one in here saying it was "maybe" legal.

Later

Best recruiter out there in an area that has a fuck ton of recruits.

Ask me better questions.

White person question incoming... who is he recruiting?

Good for you for loving the guy, but in my book as soon as he threw a veteran under the bus for honoring the flag he became a really BIG piece of shit in my book. Maybe he should quit his cushy job and become an officer or enroll to protect our country. He's an asshat.

Oh - and fuck Gronk too. Loved the guy but what a shit play. He's mad that they guy wasn't called for holding / PI so he tries to hurt him? Boo fucking hoo. They guy could have been seriously injured because you were mad a holding call wasn't made?

White person question incoming... who is he recruiting?

Good for you for loving the guy, but in my book as soon as he threw a veteran under the bus for honoring the flag he became a really BIG piece of shit in my book. Maybe he should quit his cushy job and become an officer or enroll to protect our country. He's an asshat.
Wait what does the flag mean to you? Guess we'll differ

Wait what does the flag mean to you? Guess we'll differ

Nice dodge on the recruiting question BTW

I already know we will differ on this because you support immigrants coming here ILLEGALLY while I support immigrants coming here LEGALLY. So I say the flag represents freedom and I respect the many men and women who have given their lives for us to have this freedom. I was raised to stand and honor our flag during the pledge and the Anthem. My guess is that you will say the many men and women died fighting for our country so petty little babies can sit during the anthem under some false pretense they are fighting for a cause. While there are huge issues that need to be addressed, I really see nothing that these "silent protests" (while on the JOB) have solved other that continuing to divide our nation.

I can't tell with your hit and run comment, but I hope you are not implying that by Tomlin ordering his team to stay in the locker room and not come out for the Anthem was considered freedom. What choice was given to the guys who wanted to go stand - to the VETERAN? I guess freedom is a one way street for you?

Reactions: KJ
Lol I'd answer but it's my fault for even taking this political so I apologize, that's the point of the ingame...to be apolitical. We can discuss in private, your answer is about half correct. Appreciated nonetheless.

New stadium last week was half full at best against Vikes. Looks pretty empty again just as this game (a division game no less) against the Saints. What gives? SB runner up. New stadium, yet fans not showing up to watch. Are ticket prices high or lack of interest in the team? Anyone clued in?

Back