***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Dalton must be in cahoots with Mike Brown to kill AJ Green's career.

Steelers and Ravens have to be licking their chops. 4 games against Ohio plus the AFC South.

Dalton wtf. Both losses at home too. Banged up secondary and you can't take advantage. I know we overreact a lot but is it time to move on from him?

Marvin Lewis too. Time to go. Rookie QB there starting his first game, on the road, and you can't fluster him.

Bengals need to move on from Marvin, their OC and Dalton. Throw in PacMan, Burfict and Mixon too. Team is unwatchable and unlikeable at this point.

Crying Jordan‏ @CryingJordan 2m2 minutes ago
Andy Dalton right now...

DJvCFZ_XcAAO115.jpg

I just want my boy AJ to get a Shot. Get the AJ to AJ connection going strong

Why Mixon? He could be great...just a lump?

They've just got too many questionable character guys. It's one thing if you've got a franchise that's proven themselves to be able to keep guys like that in check or cut bait (see New England), or if you revel in the maverick reputation (see Oakland). But they can't afford to alienate the fan base with a bad team of idiots.

They've just got too many questionable character guys. It's one thing if you've got a franchise that's proven themselves to be able to keep guys like that in check or cut bait (see New England), or if you revel in the maverick reputation (see Oakland). But they can't afford to alienate the fan base with a bad team of idiots.

Don't make me go down the she deserved it route. I'm too liberal...but...he's on my fantasy team

I would've drafted him too if the opportunity was there. Instead I'm stuck watching AJ Green get wasted. But we don't have to sell tickets and merchandise to our FF leagues. Like Collinsworth said, most people deserve a second chance, but sometimes its a thin second chance.

Seeing the Bungles like to gamble on controversial players, Kap would be an update over Dalton.

Make it happen.

Back