• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

wow Jets bailed out on the 2 point conversion and Marcus Peters losing his mind hahahahahahaha

he threw the flag into the stands hahahahahahah

Q: This weekend my wife and I got into a huge fight that ended with her kicking me out of the house. Sitting in my car at midnight reflecting on the failure that my life had become, I was overwhelmed trying to figure where I was going to stay. That's when I remembered the live reads you and Sal have done for Hotel Tonight. I booked a discounted room nearby and headed over. When the guy at the desk checked me into the room I had booked 15 minutes earlier and saw that I had no luggage, he gave me a sympathetic look that said, “I know why you’re here, and you aren’t the first.” The room was just the space I needed to stay up all night crying. Feel free to incorporate this endorsement from a real customer into any of your live reads, I assume Hotel Tonight will love it.
—Alex G.

Q: This weekend my wife and I got into a huge fight that ended with her kicking me out of the house. Sitting in my car at midnight reflecting on the failure that my life had become, I was overwhelmed trying to figure where I was going to stay. That's when I remembered the live reads you and Sal have done for Hotel Tonight. I booked a discounted room nearby and headed over. When the guy at the desk checked me into the room I had booked 15 minutes earlier and saw that I had no luggage, he gave me a sympathetic look that said, “I know why you’re here, and you aren’t the first.” The room was just the space I needed to stay up all night crying. Feel free to incorporate this endorsement from a real customer into any of your live reads, I assume Hotel Tonight will love it.
—Alex G.
haha

—Alex G.

lol no, I only listen to his podcasts

Back