• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Its 113.92 to 93.20. He is done and I have Hopkins and Tucker tomorrow night. What % of chance do you guys have of me winning

They force feed to Hopkins more than anyone in football. It would take an injury to keep him under a dozen. Tucker at home is good for a 50 yarder on his way to 10+.

I need 22 points from Steelers D/ST tonight. That's probably two TDs. Would be beyond miraculous.

Is this Pitt game going to be as easy as it looks? Anyone concerned that every gambler out there is on Pitt? Looking to max bet and I don't do it too often but second guessing myself. Trap game?

SOURCES: There is some talk going on now between Greg Schiano's reps & #Tennessee about an exit strategy of what has become a very volatile situation. Paperwork was in progress. “They’ve spooked them all,” said a source. "It's a hot mess."

Id guess that its a close game. It's rare Tomlin has the Steelers ready and not playing down to their competition

SOURCES: There is some talk going on now between Greg Schiano's reps & #Tennessee about an exit strategy of what has become a very volatile situation. Paperwork was in progress. “They’ve spooked them all,” said a source. "It's a hot mess."

I kind of feel bad for him

Only night home loss in last 8 was vs Ravens 2 years ago. Three of last four they've won by three scores plus. If it was at Lambeau I'd be worried.

Oh I'd be stunned if the Steelers didnt win, but in terms of covering? Far from a certainty. I'd guess Steez win by a TD

Yeap. It's done a deal. He's not coaching. And now Ohio St fans are calling for his head. Unbelievable

Back