• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Let's go Rams. Anyone bit on the squarest play of Saints-Rams over?
I've said my piece but Thanksgiving or later for me, under with teams that can possibly face each other in the playoffs is an automatic bet.

Mind you I fucking hate unders

I'm surprised Tom Allen isnt getting knocks on his door from Tennessee, Arizona St., Texas A&M, Florida, etc.

Feldman reporting that Fisher, Gary Kubiak, and Kyle Wittingham (LOFL) on a short list at TAMU.

Would Jimbo really leave? lol at the other two. If Wittingham actually gets hired there should be a revolt. Sumlin way better than him.

just joking haha. IU folk tried to make it seem like a great hire, i was super pissed. Such a shitty football school hiring a shitty coach. Why not gamble on some young up and coming coach from the MAC or some bs.

If I remember they were in a tight spot when they let the HC go. Promoting form within made sense at the time, but not ideal. He is a good DC, but I won't be any kind of a good HC

Was PJ Fleck still available when IU fired what's his name? I think he was huh? Well, IU doesn't focus on football

Saints Smash & Flash been killing teams all year, and Payton comes out throwing. Must be auditioning for Jerruh's team.

VirginiaCavs is not going to be happy about this

Max‏ @maxsCFB 13m13 minutes ago
I'm not sure what's more unbelievable at this point. The fact the Tenny AD and big $ are so tone deaf they want to hire someone that hid child rape OR the fact social media literally may block the hire.

Back