***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

week 1 has been so shitty, capped off by my phone charger quitting on me while the Chargers are gonna cost me more money

From the looks of it we may have to rely on the Broncos to get it there

Every time I look at LAC on the espn gamecast I automatically think LA Clippers lol

Announcer keeps saying "have to love hownthey are still competing".

1. They are down 2 scores
2. They are professionals being paid millions to compete.
3. What NFL team has he watched that quit?

Announcer keeps saying "have to love hownthey are still competing".

1. They are down 2 scores
2. They are professionals being paid millions to compete.
3. What NFL team has he watched that quit?
Exactly

Unless the Chargers improve drastically I don't see the game in the division they win...maybe KC at home with the injuries but man they are getting pushed around on both sides

I expected them to be better than Denver this season, just like everything else in week 1 it appears that was an incorrect assessment

Just wait til I try to beat line moves in CL tonight...the way things been going between the football and tennis it could be an ugly morning when I wake up

I'm interested in Celtic gettin 2 goals, that atmosphere is going be nuts, even though talent level is miles apart . I think they got a result against Barca last year or only lost by a goal

I'm interested in Celtic gettin 2 goals, that atmosphere is going be nuts, even though talent level is miles apart . I think they got a result against Barca last year or only lost by a goal

Didn't they beat them like 4 years ago too

They seem to get plenty more results at home in cl

Pretty sure they drew with City...I could get on board with that. Certainly won't be on PSG in any shape

Hell yes. All bets hit. Chargers TT over 19.5 .5 units, game total over 41 2 units and second half over 21 1 unit

Back