• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Love to hear that story.
Just like it sounds. After the 06 Champ gm vs Pats (last gm in the RCA dome) we stayed after to let beating Brady sinking in and the 1st trip to the Super Bowl. I was coming out of the dome walking back the the Omni, cop told us to stop and don't walk across the road, he waved this Truck to come out. Truck whipped out freakn fast, and I was right on the curb. Window was half down and all I saw were Marvin's UGE beady EYES. You CANNOT mistake those eyes. And then ran his truck up on the curb and about took 3-4 of us out. Other people were like! "WAY TO GO MARVIN"!!! Great gm!

Just like it sounds. After the 06 Champ gm vs Pats (last gm in the RCA dome) we stayed after to let beating Brady sinking in and the 1st trip to the Super Bowl. I was coming out of the dome walking back the the Omni, cop told us to stop and don't walk across the road, he waved this Truck to come out. Truck whipped out freakn fast, and I was right on the curb. Window was half down and all I saw were Marvin's UGE beady EYES. You CANNOT mistake those eyes. And then ran his truck up on the curb and about took 3-4 of us out. Other people were like! "WAY TO GO MARVIN"!!! Great gm!
Love it.

Back