• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Man I just woke up and want some catfish or tilapia type fish. Flaky white fish, Lex you can help me out

As much as I enjoy salmon, that's not on the menu. Flaky white fish...what to do

Man I just woke up and want some catfish or tilapia type fish. Flaky white fish, Lex you can help me out

As much as I enjoy salmon, that's not on the menu. Flaky white fish...what to do
Stay away from those 2 trash fish you just mentioned to start brother

I recommend pink taco aged 25-27 years.

I recommend pink taco aged 25-27 years.
So I tried this last Friday, 42 and all, no game....this mid 20 something was fun as shit...like it was fireworks. Then her friend comes in, turns out to be lezbo and the friend started bawling like I was home wrecking. Fuck hell...felt bad, that chick seemed like I crushed her life and it was a random bar encounter. Kinda hot.

So I tried this last Friday, 42 and all, no game....this mid 20 something was fun as shit...like it was fireworks. Then her friend comes in, turns out to be lezbo and the friend started bawling like I was home wrecking. Fuck hell...felt bad, that chick seemed like I crushed her life and it was a random bar encounter. Kinda hot.
you gotta commit brother. Aint no feelings in the game...

My local sports bar serves a remarkably good grilled salmon. Pair that with some chili and some drinks and its a nice afternoon.

get a piece of foil put the fish on it. a little s&P butter some thin lemon slices right on top. Close up the foil pop in oven 350 for like 10 minutes. easy peasy

Ryan dealing and the WRs very much have the secondary outmatched. At the same time Falcons and collapse are becoming synonymous.

Don't laugh Lex, I moved in here in April 2015 and opened the oven for the first time last month to make sure there wasn't anything living in there

Tilapia smells great by the way, gonna go to my guy Hamada, get ready...KJ on sake is on point

Back