• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Keep it simple stupid....ended up playing counsellor to those bitches, the one wanted to jump bones, the other was in tears. Fuckin 20 somethings are a tough spot for me, feel like a dad lol....but wanna bang one it's a tough row to hoe.

Sometimes I get bored as fuck and just travel, maybe next Summer it will be Minny...my bud owns a pretty big Boarshead rout there and always asking me to come up. It that happens, be ready, trips like this aren't on the down low

Keep it simple stupid....ended up playing counsellor to those bitches, the one wanted to jump bones, the other was in tears. Fuckin 20 somethings are a tough spot for me, feel like a dad lol....but wanna bang one it's a tough row to hoe.
You could have told her, "I'll give you something to cry about" or I can do something to you that will bring tears to your eyes, it's called the Big O"

Sometimes I get bored as fuck and just travel, maybe next Summer it will be Minny...my bud owns a pretty big Boarshead rout there and always asking me to come up. It that happens, be ready, trips like this aren't on the down low
:assshake::cheers3::bouncing::legsup::stripper::stretcher:

Honestly P Minny is now number one on my list next year, no reason I haven't done it and can get tix to whatever lame twins game there is

This is gonna happen, gonna call my friends in the next couple days, they're gonna love this. Who plans a trip to Minneapolis 7 months in advance? This guy

Honestly P Minny is now number one on my list next year, no reason I haven't done it and can get tix to whatever lame twins game there is

This is gonna happen, gonna call my friends in the next couple days, they're gonna love this. Who plans a trip to Minneapolis 7 months in advance? This guy
THIS-GUY-RIGHT.jpg

Back