• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

as a Zeke fantasy owner I really wish he would just take his supension

I got Mixon, Aaron Jones and Deandre Washington. Super fucked in the running game

as a Zeke fantasy owner I really wish he would just take his supension

I got Mixon, Aaron Jones and Deandre Washington. Super fucked in the running game

Almost too late now. I took him in auction confident he would be suspended early in the year thus not screwing me at the end. Now he's out weeks 9-14 which is much worse. I'd almost rather just have him a couple more weeks to try to get in playoffs.

Almost too late now. I took him in auction confident he would be suspended early in the year thus not screwing me at the end. Now he's out weeks 9-14 which is much worse. I'd almost rather just have him a couple more weeks to try to get in playoffs.

I am hoping maybe I can slip into the playoffs and then have him for the semis. Thats extremely hopeful I guess.

Who knows what shape he will be in anyway. I am in a keeper league

I dont even remember what he got suspended for

Hes a POS but I doubt he ever beat that girl. Audio of her saying she was gonna get $$ from him and get fake boobies etc. I just don't get the NFL, if police investigate and find nothing to even charge guy with because girl was not believable then what the hell are they doing.

Hes a POS but I doubt he ever beat that girl. Audio of her saying she was gonna get $$ from him and get fake boobies etc. I just don't get the NFL, if police investigate and find nothing to even charge guy with because girl was not believable then what the hell are they doing.

post Ray Rice world I suppose. A few years ago, a guy throws a haymaker and gets two games.

Back