• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Wow, Jimmy G to the hers for a 2018 2nd rounder.

I think SF got a pretty good deal there considering it had been reported that NE wasn't trading him for less than a first rounder.

and NE has no other QB's on the roster so they will need to get one. It won't, however, be Kaep. I'd argue that's the one team that could afford to take a chance. Hell, why not.

I think Belichek just wants a few warm bodies. He knows full well the only route to the SB is with Brady so if he goes down, it really doesn't matter who you have behind him.

I think Belichek just wants a few warm bodies. He knows full well the only route to the SB is with Brady so if he goes down, it really doesn't matter who you have behind him.
true, but they will have to turn around and take another QB high next year. Probably trade into the first round.

So TB plays for how many more years? 2-3 tops at this level? I suppose that gives them time to develop another QB, but if that's not their plan then BB is cashing in all his chips and trying to win as much as possible and will retire when Brady retires.

Now Hoyer cut. He was there before. NE could bring him in too at a vet minimum since SF is guaranteeing his salary. would be a good pickup for NE for some insurance.

That would make a ton of sense for NE. Thats what they need, a servicable guy that can get them through a game or two if Brady is hurt

I'm still getting my head around it but at least I'm not sweating anymore. Now its just putting up with the morning sickness, moodiness and crying.

And the girlfriend is in rough shape too.
lolololololololololololololololololololololol

Back