• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Would like to thank the Redskins for participating in the 2017 NFL season. Parting gifts will be provided on your way out.

the worst part about being mad is i cant yell because my dog gets real upset and scared so i have to sit in anger in silence. And was on the phone when that pick 6 happened to Skins.

had to get my emotions out somehow, somewhere. Thanks forum!

On a different note. I like your college plays, which means take the opposite.
haha. I'm going back to basics next week as I've let work stress bleed into my gambling and I have just been going way too heavy. Will be picking 5-8 games for CFB and 3-5 for NFL next week. Will probably go slightly larger unit totals but quality.

West Virginia I may pound right now seeing it open at -2.

nice pick Ben...we are throwing WAY too much already. Next drive...settle down and run with the best RB in the league

Yeah agree, guessing on Tuesday he could only go 3-4 innings max and you could waste him against JV...game 7 instantly a massive advantage if you get him for maybe 6 innings

Watched the Jazz and the Lakers last night and Lonzo got owned.

A lot of people love the youth that team has but I really have to question how they will ever be good. The biggest problem I see is all of these guys are so SKINNY. Seems like a real problem. It seems more and more to me that trading Russell was a mistake. Kid looks good in NJ

In fairness his responsibilities are kinda important with the Lakers, not so much the Dodge
He has multiple other games to watch. He should support the team he actually owns when they are playing for a title (or at least playing to clinch a series like he skipped last round against the Cubs). JMO

He invested $50m and has a 2.3% ownership stake...I do get what you're saying but don't know if that warrants the trip to Houston, he'll get at least a game on Tuesday...guess I don't know the story, I see the Lakers play in LA on Tuesday is that the deal?

Back