***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Johnson fumble turned the game and that is the randomness that makes the NFL nothing more than an oversized roulette wheel.

53 men rosters = a ton of what if's and such.

what sucks about the NFL starting is summer is over. I think this is my last TANNING DAY until May

that on the EPIC pass?

I think but I'm not sure. One of my friends went around the country with a pass and he hit snowbird... there's a ton of resorts here tho. Brighton, snowbird, Alta, park city etc...

What the hell. BOL is bogged down.
Way to big down on the biggest week

Last edited:
Is today bad football? Quicker clock?? Even with all the interceptions today these unders are wicked. Seattle has 25 yards I just saw. Brutal.

if seattle is the winner of this 3-0 day and 49ers come back cover (still anyones game), I'll be sitting pretty

Is today bad football? Quicker clock?? Even with all the interceptions today these unders are wicked. Seattle has 25 yards I just saw. Brutal.

Said to buddy today, what the hell is going on, nobody has really stood out yet either. No home run td's, aside from defense/sp

I been out of it all day hurting like hell. Just woke up. Probably gonna put a decent a amount on the Cowboys

It would be nice to be able to make a bet on BOL. Anyone else having issues getting the site to los? Sure would like to make a bet on GB/Sea 2H

Back