• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

They would tag him again if the league would allow lol

But let's be real......who else they got?

Right place right time

What Brock Os get LOL?
right, Skins have no other alternative. He puts up a big game when he's on the hot seat it seems then that fuels the desire by the front office to keep him around. He's getting paid like he's top 5 and he's not even in the top half of QB's in this league right now.

Nice one Twinkie.
Needed the skins to salvage part of a shitty week. Worst week I've had hands down
Huge Blue, for me....sorry dog. I always feel weird cheering in this ingame like some lil bitch....knowing I got dudes I respect and like on the other side....just know that this was old school dumb shit"..and needed it pretty bad. Like a 39 year old shouldn't of been out there on a Saturday CFB game like that( I don't bet as much as I did....active on site daily and invest....just not like I did) and had to act like a 21 year old and double triple down 40 ways on Monday and hit alt lines lol....I can laugh now, but that don't hit, I have to hit a savings acct.....I ain't crying in my caviar bruh, and I been in the situation where I robbed peter to pay Paul and done some shit lol......but it was the closest to the run/gun days I been in a minute.....all good, hope you are well

What happen to the old ARod avy lol?! Almost ain't recognize ya lol

For real

I did the same thing but on the other side (washington) I should of known better. Can't chase money especially on the last day of the week. I got owned this week in the NFL and reverted to playing on tilt. Brutal brutal week. All I can do now is reset and be a little more diligent.
I switched the Arod avatar up when baseball season started earlier this year. I'm a big Nats fan, so naturally imploding in big games is nothing new to me lol
Best of luck this week. Glad you salvaged your week. Cheers

How the hell is Alonso still on the field? If you don't get booted for that what do you get booted for?

fuckn phone, this is f'n clinical I think

see Sammy's thread lol...but really this is just a trial run for a team trying to make the playoffs....with a QB that is basically the best trial run QB in the biz

Back