• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Blocked kick. Pats just get the bounce of the ball more than they don't.

Going for it from midfield on 4th and 7 a mute point now.

Be weary. My father in law is a parts director for a local dealership. VW is one of their lines. Easily the most warranty work done dealership wide is on VW.
Yea my buddy is service manager for Porsche & VW. Just kinda curious how it drives and looks inside. I would never pay that much for a vehicle like that. I'm a point A to point B type of guy. It just has to have heated seats for me.
The wife is the car guru of the family.

DUI in Phx ain't no fuckin joke...expensive but my attorney who is prominent talked me away, represent myself and he was available....prosecuting attorney tried to bully be into hiring and I said no....represented myself. But one night in the poke...tent city and it fuckin poured rain. Was awesome. Better than a night at home with the ex lol

He said I can charge you $7500 but you don't need that, call me when you do something really stupid lol

DUI in Phx ain't no fuckin joke...expensive but my attorney who is prominent talked me away, represent myself and he was available....prosecuting attorney tried to bully be into hiring and I said no....represented myself. But one night in the poke...tent city and it fuckin poured rain. Was awesome. Better than a night at home with the ex lol
I've heard about this

Fuck that state for that....treat you like a murderer

My wife works for Mercedes. Have no desire to own one, even at her discount. Can buy one a year for $500 over import invoice. Thought about paying cash, driving it with a for sale sign on it. Pocket a little scratch.

My wife works for Mercedes. Have no desire to own one, even at her discount. Can buy one a year for $500 over import invoice. Thought about paying cash, driving it with a for sale sign on it. Pocket a little scratch.
Well you know all abt that AMG SUV then. God my wife loves that thing. I just don't see the attraction at all

Back