• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

And can jimmy actually lead? Chicago fan here. Love him, but still wonder. And how good is Wiggins? He was atrocious on defense.

Jimmy not a leader as evidenced by his time in Chicago.

When Rondo is calling you out for your leadership skills, you know there's an issue.

Jimmy not a leader as evidenced by his time in Chicago.

When Rondo is calling you out for your leadership skills, you know there's an issue.
Same. Chi bulls fan here. Loved butler but he wore me thin by end. Also had people close to org that said butler openly said he hated his teammates.

Get a QB with the top overall pick and get a good coach and they are set. Much better plan than trying to win with a journeyman like McCown.

Problem is the top projected QB's coming through are trash.

They need to find a diamond in the rough like Dak.

You trust the Browns to find a diamond? No way. Have to take darnold. Or even Barkley. Wonder how high he will go. Special player.

I completely disagree. Darnold and Rosen are both great prospects. I also like the upside of Josh Allen though he is the ultimate high risk/ high reward pick. If the Jets ended up with Allen I would be very happy even though I wanted 0-16 for Darnold.

You trust the Browns to find a diamond? No way. Have to take darnold. Or even Barkley. Wonder how high he will go. Special player.

No I don't. Browns will draft Darnold (kid overrated, btw) and he'll be out of the league in 2 years.

And can jimmy actually lead? Chicago fan here. Love him, but still wonder. And how good is Wiggins? He was atrocious on defense.
Overall, I'm not thrilled with Wiggins. He stepped up big time last year on offense, but his defense sucks. He doesn't have that killer instinct at the end of games either.

Say what you want about Levine, but he wanted the ball in crunch time. He's not nearly as skilled as Wiggins tho.

When was the last time anyone said team X won the Super Bowl because of a rb. Without a QB it's extremely difficult to win championships.

Because of D and a good running back. But yea you're right. Especially not in powder puff NFL. KJ while drunk could hit as hard as these guys are allowed to

As good as Fournette is they made a mistake not picking Watson. The Jags defense is really good but their upside is extremely limited with Bortles.

Bortles 2015 was so good tho. I get the hope for a return to that and wanting to have a rb game to help him

I admit I wanted the Jets to pass on Watson to focus on going 0-16 and getting Darnold or Rosen but I regret it now. Jamal Adams looks pretty solid but safety is not an impact position.

Probably right, however, Fournette a game changer. They want to play smash mouth football. I like the formula so far.

That can only take you so far when your qb is trash. It's conceivable that they can sneak into the playoffs but are they really any sort of threat with Bortles.

Now imagine if Watson is really this good ( I need to see a lot more before I agree that he is). Between him and the Jags defense you have a legit contender in the AFC.

Like the last time we made the playoffs with David Garrard its the exact same formula. But yea I agree, ultimately Bortles will need to go for a qb who isn't a liability

Back